Based on my experience, the following should be included in your art shop topic c:
1. Introduction : something about yourself that the others need to know, includes contact, ign and times you are online also art shop status (are you open/closed?)
2. Slots and waitlist : so people could track your progress and how long the line is
3. Samples : most important ; place everything that you offer and perhaps showcase your best works in a particular category (personally, in the previous forums, i offered chibi, half body, full body, and signatures)
4. Pricing : do not lowball yourself. if you think your art deserves the price you've put unto it, let it be!
5. Do's and dont's : you are the artist, you create your own rules. place the things that you are comfortable and confident in drawing and put those that you aren't.
6. Order Form : putting my sample I put in other RO art forums
Lastly, enjoy drawing and good luck in your art shop!! You have a nice style, wishing you luck c: