Inanimate Object

Art Shops, and how to see/post in them!

Hi guys! 

I've been seeing a few returning artists, as well as new artists, coming to our community. Firstly, I'd like to welcome you all here, whether you are new or coming back! I hope you guys enjoy it here, and will continue to love art, Ragnarok Online (especially our server heheh), and combining them together <3

I figured I'd post a short sort of 'how to' for you guys to help you out, since I feel like there may have been a liiitttle bit of confusion as to where to post art shops, as well as how to see or unlock them. This Art forum is just to share art and talk about art, and meet others that enjoy art or that draw. The Art Shops, which below you will see how to unlock, is the forum for the actual art shops ^^

To be able to unlock the art shops

Make sure you have at least 5 posts here in the forums! It used to be 10, but it was shortened to 5. Once you've posted at least 5 times, the Art Shops Link should show up for you.

untitled_by_theheaddealerish-dbywqqt.png

If you had a shop here in the past, Phoenix has moved it to the Art Shops for you. If you still cannot view your shop, I would suggest going to some threads and posting, or even posting here to say hi and share some art, and you'll quickly get to the 5 needed to activate seeing the above.

I would like to note that until you have 5 posts, you will not be able to visit other people's links to the Art Shops' forum even if directly linked to it! 

I hope this was helpful! I look forward to seeing all of your art shops in the future <3

Edited by Inanimate Object (see edit history)
  • Like 1