• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/16

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirth.ro Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirth.ro -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
blueMagus

Costume: Butterfly Ring

4 hours ago, blueMagus said:

Eeee? Why they do this :< it is suppose to be an "event item". They should have made a new item for the quest if they want to.

yeap, you can do it from Moonhaven town...=)

23 hours ago, geloichi said:

Is there a way to recolour that costume? I saw someone has blue and white - have you tried the recolor meowster npc? did it work or not?

I just saw someone now, a high priest, in pront wearing the old butterfly wing costume. I'm guessing he did not yet patch? or no? Cause I want that old sprite :<

Costume: Butterfly Ring cannot be obtained via Moonhaven quests, what you're referring to is the Costume: Butterfly 'Aura' which is a lower costume. Also, the only way to obtain Costume: Butterfly Ring now is thru Retro EP Redemption [Event Point Shop] which costs 40EPs.

@geloichi I haven't tried the new instance yet, maybe there's a quest/NPC there that can recolor the costume.

Also, I saw that the costume you can made there is Butterfly Aura. Mine is Butterfly Ring, I think this is bug. Oh my, my reply was late. Anywho, I'll just report this in bug section.

Edited by blueMagus (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, blueMagus said:

Also, I saw that the costume you can made there is Butterfly Aura. Mine is Butterfly Ring, I think this is bug. Oh my,my reply was late. Anywho, I'll just report this in bug section.

I dun think it's a bug tho.