• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/16

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirth.ro Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirth.ro -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
iApocalypse

The Good Ol' days of Event Poring and Event Holdens

I'm gonna go straight to the point. Is there a possibility of bringing this event back to life?

I miss the thrill of hunting these event monsters. I remember when I use to stay up for the whole hour just to have a chance of killing an event poring or holden. That time when I log in 2mins before the hour changes just to make sure I don't miss my opportunity. LOL. The competition between players and the mind games that goes with it is something I also miss. For example, when you see someone else on the same field or dungeon that you are in and all of a sudden you get all these mixed feelings and doubts. Lol. It's an event that everyone can join. (Even a level 1 novice can kill an event poring or event holden.)

What do you guys think?  Share your story!

Edited by iApocalypse (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Ye, I miss event mobs. I miss hunting it, even though I never (ever) got one, doubting if I'm doing it right lol. It's in the entire world right, field and dungeons, but whatever, I'm gonna be happy if they bring these back, especially for those who complain that its boring and they don't have anything to do xD Also, bring back the old emojis. We only have a limited emojis here :<

Edited by blueMagus (see edit history)
  • Like 1

yeah, i remember always going to fields and watching another ppl walking arroung then my mind was like "damn, what do i do?, are they looking for the event mob too?, i have to hurry!" or in dungeons i was doubting even from the ppl that were leveling...
damn! it was hard to chose between help them when they asked me for help while i was hunting that mob, or just ignore them and go forward in my search...
i just decided to drop some goods and get out of there
i miss that feelings :/

• Like 1