Sign in to follow this  
Big Dumb Object

How to report spam from Syphon to the Dutch government

Syphon has been sending out as many as 8 emails per day with no way to unsubscribe. This is illegal and he can be fined for each email he sends. This post contains information on how to properly report that to the Dutch government. You should follow these instructions for every email you received, even if the emails were identical, or even automatically or manually flagged as spam.

First, you must download each email. Instructions to view raw emails are available here. Depending on which email service you use, either click download original or once you are viewing the raw email right click and click save as. Make sure to save each email you received (if you got more than one save each one even if they are identical) in the format "rebirth bv email <date>-<#>.eml" i.e. "rebirth bv email 2018-01-28-1.eml"

Once you have them all saved go here. The website is in Dutch, do not try to translate the page as doing that seems to break it. Don't worry, the screenshots below show you what to type and check.

image.thumb.png.8a26a6deffd16dcad018797cb02657d3.png

After you've filled the form out, click the button at the bottom of the page.

image.png.c67ff72ed2cbaff8f4df31ed23400a1e.png

On the next page click on "Choose File" (that will be in your own language because the text is generated by your browser) and select the email you are reporting. In the text box enter the email address that sent you the email (he's using a few different ones so check to make sure it's the right one). Click next again (looks the same as above), I had to disable ad block to be able to click next for some reason.

On the next page, you need to fill out your own details. This includes your initials and last/family name. If your name was John Disco Smith you'd put JD in the first box and Smith in the last/family name box.

image.png.2bc35ed51e25b1f8f85bba400dfb5370.png

Click the submit button.

image.png.5e7342f1bb217b95e972f4425c41e8ae.png

They will send an email verification to you. Click the link in the email to verify your address.

image.png.4980d352589fc0957f1c39bcaed67214.png

You will see a success message.

image.png.4a1d24e76debd2ad28b8671b285c2965.png

Repeat this for each email you received.

3 hours ago, Grayleaf said:

Hahahaha! I like his emails they always have these flattering comments about you Ancy :')

Please PM me screenshots of said emails, I would like to seeeeee 

6 hours ago, Grayleaf said:

Hahahaha! I like his emails they always have these flattering comments about you Ancy :')

The last one just called me a liar, boring.

On 1/29/2018 at 8:35 PM, Phoenix said:

Lying and cheating on Bas.. Ancyker how could you!!! ... 9_9xD

So horrible, poor Syphon is so heartbroken