• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/16

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirth.ro Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirth.ro -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).

Welcome to Chii's Chiisai Corner~!! adorable_girl_anime_emoji__heart_dance__

It's been awhile since I did something like this... For now, I'll be accepting payment in creds and from PayPal.  cat_blow_kiss_emoji_by_rnorals-d9apo3w.g 

I'm always open for Art Trades, just ask~!! Non-RO characters are also OK as long as they are original characters.  big_fool_emoji_1__thumbs_up___v2__by_jer

pinksparklesplz.gif?2Conversion rate: 1c = 1$pinksparklesplz.gif?2

Here are some samples from me: 

heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m Headshots (Lineart - 5c/5$) +5c/5$ for flat heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m

big_pink_heart_by_diegovainilla-d9s9u4l. Sample 1

big_pink_heart_by_diegovainilla-d9s9u4l. Sample 2

heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m Waist Up (Lineart - 10c/10$) +5c/5$ for flat heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m

heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m Full body (flats - 20c/20$) heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m

big_pink_heart_by_diegovainilla-d9s9u4l. Sample 3

heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m Full body Chibis (flats - 15c/15$) heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m

heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m Wasit up Chibis (flats - 10c/10$) heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m

big_pink_heart_by_diegovainilla-d9s9u4l. Sample

heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m Pixel dolls (animated - 20c/20$) heart_pastel_small_2_by_yesirukey-daa48m

light_cherry_blossom_by_diegovainilla-da Every additional character is 10c/10$ light_cherry_blossom_by_diegovainilla-da

I'm kind of slow... so you'll have to poke me every now and then on either dA (Little-chiisai / Tian-MiMi) or Discord (小貓咪「Chii」#5772)...  cat_blow_kiss_emoji_by_rnorals-d9apo3w.g

light_g_g_by_diegovainilla-dbxex8c.gif Order Form: light_h_g_by_diegovainilla-dbxex8g.gif

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto IGN: (in-game name)

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Payment method: Creds/PayPal

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Character references/screenshot:

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Hair and Eye colour:

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Additionals:

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Type of animation: (pixel dolls only)

pink_heart_icon_by_angelishi-d6667ex.gif You can also check out my gacha for cheaper prices... pink_heart_icon_by_angelishi-d6667ex.gif

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions or concerns. 

light_g_g_by_diegovainilla-dbxex8c.gif Contact info: light_h_g_by_diegovainilla-dbxex8g.gif

Spoiler

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto dA: Little-chiisai / Tian-MiMi

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Discord: 小貓咪「Chii」#5772

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Loki: Lil Chii (usually at Louyang) or Riku (usually at Amatsu)

bunny_emoji_72__kawaii___v4__by_jerikuto Thor: C h i i (usually at Louyang)

blushuplz.gif?1saysplz.gif Thank you for stopping by!!saysend-plz.png?1