Sign in to follow this  
Ary

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

Things like 'able to learn all superpowers' and stuff like that obvs not allowed.

Mine would be one of two - mind reading or being empathic (able to read people's feelings) because it would be easier to approach people.

Trying to hit my 5 post mark so I can open a damn art shop. But it's an interesting question :D

6 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Trying to hit my 5 post mark so I can open a damn art shop - lol

I actually ask this to my friends.

I want to have the power to pulverized those stupid ones. Like, I have the power to see letter "S" in their heads (the bigger the S, the more stupid they can be), to indicate that they're stupid so that I can pulverize them. But the determination if the person is stupid is very subjective and rests only over me, so its kinda overpowered. This power should never exist.

I want to have 2 of my primary powers: [First] I like the power to heal (but without any side effects) and brute strength, just like Fifth Hokage's power, [Second] the power over time and space, able to bend it whenever I want.

I also want the power of speed and teleportation like the Fourth's power, so I can never be late at work ¬¬ This goes with the power over time and space, so its one of my secondary powers. Ans since I can bend through spaces, I can sense everything around me.

Well, there's too many secondary powers to mention. But I really like the power to pulverize someone.

16 hours ago, blueMagus said:

I actually ask this to my friends.

I want to have the power to pulverized those stupid ones. Like, I have the power to see letter "S" in their heads (the bigger the S, the more stupid they can be), to indicate that they're stupid so that I can pulverize them. But the determination if the person is stupid is very subjective and rests only over me, so its kinda overpowered. This power should never exist.

I want to have 2 of my primary powers: [First] I like the power to heal (but without any side effects) and brute strength, just like Fifth Hokage's power, [Second] the power over time and space, able to bend it whenever I want.

I also want the power of speed and teleportation like the Fourth's power, so I can never be late at to work ¬¬ This goes with the power over time and space, so its one of my secondary powers. Ans since I can bend through spaces, I can sense everything around me.

Well, there's too many secondary powers to mention. But I really like the power to pulverize someone.

i cannot imagine a world with superpowers...

:ph34r:

Teleport or mind read, I am always too anxious about what people think of me that I want to crawl into their dirty minds. Also, cheating tests would be easy then! Right?

Teleport OR fly, something easier to travel with at least because urgh. Traveling takes the fun out of a trip