I'm a returning player from quite a ways back, and I've recently begun playing RRO again. However, I've noticed that on a all of my old characters that haven't been maxed out, the job level has been capped. Most of my characters are stuck on sub-120 job levels, and the job xp display bar has been grayed out. Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

On 4/8/2018 at 11:23 PM, Zanma Rouga said:

I'm a returning player from quite a ways back, and I've recently begun playing RRO again. However, I've noticed that on a all of my old characters that haven't been maxed out, the job level has been capped. Most of my characters are stuck on sub-120 job levels, and the job xp display bar has been grayed out. Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

Type @go mall into your chatbox, and find the Settings NPC, when you get there.

Use it to set "Show Exp" to [On].

Go poke some Ice Titans, or something similar.
Check your Chatbox to see how much EXP you are getting, both Base and Job.
If it is more than (0.00%) then you are not at max level, yet.

Keep in mind that some monsters, such as Red Plant, give (0.00%) exp.

TL;DR
The greyed-out display is a semi-bug, but it does not mean you aren't at max level yet, and does not affect the exp you earn..
You can check how much EXP you are getting, when you keel stuff, in your chatbox. :)

- - - -

As an aside, Super Novices get an extra 1,500 (or so) Max SP at Base Lv 150, and some extra Max HP too.
Also, they can "Expand" on Loki now, too.
You can do it early, at 99/120, but you might wanna wait to do that until 255/120 because Base EXP earned is lowered, after you Expand.
You don't have to Expand to get SP Boost.  It is automatically enabled for both kinds of Super Novice.

All expansion does is reset your Job Level to 1, and give you access to a second tier of skills.
You can level up your Job Lv to 120 again. It doesn't forget the skills you've already learned.
It does not set your base level back to Lv 1.
For more info on Super Novice Expansion, check out an official RO Wiki.

Don't forget to get a Soul Linker to spam Super Novice Spirit on you, if your LUK stat (without any food or any buffs or Gear on,) is only +5, anytime AFTER you are Job Lv 70. It should be +15. You get an extra +10 to all stats with a clean death record. I only mention this since you said that you've been gone for quite a while.
Also, be sure to take a look into the Alligator Set Bonus (near the bottom) at  https://wiki.rebirth.ro/wiki/Artistry_and_Crafting_System/Tailoring

- - - -

While in the Mall, and before the end of April 2018, be sure to talk to the NPC at 114/88 named Rebirth RO 15th Anni.
You can copy/paste (CTRL and V to paste) the following in your chatbox and follow the arrows:
/navi paramk_ 114/88
To get a free +30 all-Stats [4] Upper headgear, free +30 all-Stats [4] Mid headgear, and a free +15 all-Stats [1] lower headgear, on each account you own.
I don't know if they change it monthly, so be sure to check back each month! :ph34r:

Edited by Pepper Penelope (see edit history)

On 4/28/2018 at 5:57 AM, Pepper Penelope said:

Type @go mall into your chatbox, and find the Settings NPC, when you get there.

Use it to set "Show Exp" to [On].

Go poke some Ice Titans, or something similar.
Check your Chatbox to see how much EXP you are getting, both Base and Job.
If it is more than (0.00%) then you are not at max level, yet.

Keep in mind that some monsters, such as Red Plant, give (0.00%) exp.

TL;DR
The greyed-out display is a semi-bug, but it does not mean you aren't at max level yet, and does not affect the exp you earn..
You can check how much EXP you are getting, when you keel stuff, in your chatbox. :)

- - - -

As an aside, Super Novices get an extra 1,500 (or so) Max SP at Base Lv 150, and some extra Max HP too.
Also, they can "Expand" on Loki now, too.
You can do it early, at 99/120, but you might wanna wait to do that until 255/120 because Base EXP earned is lowered, after you Expand.
You don't have to Expand to get SP Boost.  It is automatically enabled for both kinds of Super Novice.

All expansion does is reset your Job Level to 1, and give you access to a second tier of skills.
You can level up your Job Lv to 120 again. It doesn't forget the skills you've already learned.
It does not set your base level back to Lv 1.
For more info on Super Novice Expansion, check out an official RO Wiki.

Don't forget to get a Soul Linker to spam Super Novice Spirit on you, if your LUK stat (without any food or any buffs or Gear on,) is only +5, anytime AFTER you are Job Lv 70. It should be +15. You get an extra +10 to all stats with a clean death record. I only mention this since you said that you've been gone for quite a while.
Also, be sure to take a look into the Alligator Set Bonus (near the bottom) at  https://wiki.rebirth.ro/wiki/Artistry_and_Crafting_System/Tailoring

- - - -

While in the Mall, and before the end of April 2018, be sure to talk to the NPC at 114/88 named Rebirth RO 15th Anni.
You can copy/paste (CTRL and V to paste) the following in your chatbox and follow the arrows:
/navi paramk_ 114/88
To get a free +30 all-Stats [4] Upper headgear, free +30 all-Stats [4] Mid headgear, and a free +15 all-Stats [1] lower headgear, on each account you own.
I don't know if they change it monthly, so be sure to check back each month! :ph34r:

This was all very helpful, and the grayed-out display was indeed a bug! Thank you so much.

• Like 1