Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

WoE Time Changes.

Ello Lokians! We have been discussing this for awhile now and we're going to be implementing a WoE Time Change based on the peak amount of players on the server at one time. So that means WoE 1 would start at 03:00 server time while WoE 2 will occur 15 hours later at 18:00 server time.

Now these times are not set in stone and can change based on feedback we receive.

This change will occur at next maintenance. Please provide feedback or we will assume the change is decent for most of the players.

You may discuss your thoughts about the upcoming changes below.

WOE1 Wed and Sat >>> 11:00am to 1:00pm is the usual time for lunch. It usually gets busy irl around that time unless the player is not living with their family.

WOE2 Thu and Sun >>> no problem for me but others might have concerns

image.png.749c2e5bcab2c4788bfbd97af18e37cf.png

About the new woe time, i only have concern with woe2 timing. I would really like if it'll remain the same, otherwise it'll conflict my work schedule. But still up to the majority of players.

Our goal isn't to get everyone attending both WoEs, it's not possible to have 2 WoEs that everyone can attend. That's not the point of having 2 WoEs. The point of 2 WoEs is we can try to choose times for the absolute best coverage so that everyone can attend at least one of them. The first WoE time was moved to the peak server time because that's when the most people are on. That means the most people are playing / can play. The second WoE time was tweaked because moving the first WoE time made it so people in the UK couldn't play. So think of it like this: The first WoE is intended mainly for Asian/Austrailian players. The second WoE is intended mainly for USA/European players. Players in the USA also have the option of attending both if they stay up late/get up early.