Phoenix

Loki WoE Changes

i was thinking that maybe it would be a better idea to leave 2 woe 2.0 castles open instead of one, since at this point in time there are 2 major guilds fighting and some weaker ones. At least this way it would give them the option to go and fight each other in a separate castle away from the stronger guilds.

5 hours ago, George said:

i was thinking that maybe it would be a better idea to leave 2 woe 2.0 castles open instead of one, since at this point in time there are 2 major guilds fighting and some weaker ones. At least this way it would give them the option to go and fight each other in a separate castle away from the stronger guilds.

Which ones of the 3 active guilds are the "some weaker" ones?

7 hours ago, ox Winter xo said:

IMHO breakers set are very vulnerable to damage. Why the idea of trying to nerf sinx, last few years you guys nerf flee..  and flee creo is dead. nerf this and that class is dead. Rather than implementing something makes woe difficult. make it more rewarding rather than changing/nerf/buff breaker/sinx/emp. Making the emp harder to break will be advantage to guild with huge number of ppl defending it. So basically ppl will pass that castle and get another castle. Secondly adding more HP to emperium will make stalker/sniper take more longer time to break the emp. There is a way to defend it rather than adding the Emperium HP. So far in rro history 1 job that never got nerfed is Sniper DS , why not nerf it? Woe Castle reduce to 1 is fine due to less woe guilds participating in RRO. But im not agree to add Emperium HP 10x.

Edp makes the break shorter time due to huge damage boost. If we buff the Eemperium HP, the cons will be to stalker breaker / sniper breaker. 1  Pneuma wil prevent them from break. But now it takes another 10 seconds more to break. So in the end we see less Sniper /stalker breaker. Stop killing those classes. this implementation will kill other class. Pls consider about other classes before u add more HP to the emp. Any priest spamming heal the emp pneuma, aspersio with the HUGE HP TANKING EMPERIUM .  Forever unbreakable. And lastly ppl quit woe due to near impossible to break a strong guild`s emp with good defenders.

This whole comment makes no sense at all, but i'll try to break it down so it's easier for you to understand. While breaker sets are indeed vulnerable, they get the job done in less than 2 seconds, being it a sinx, stalker or sniper, so there's not even time to react when you see someone hitting the emp because it's already too late, and don't forget eden sets are a thing, so you can keep full tank gears until you actually hit the emp, and then switch, plus they have fable, which makes them completely invincible to any physical damage through the entire break if it procs right away. Increasing the emp's HP does give the defenders an advantage because just rushing with multiple full tank sinx/stalkers with devo will not be as effective anymore, as it shouldn't be. If there's a good guild defending, the reason for them to lose the castle should be dying rather than because they got rushed. 

You're saying increasing emp's hp will kill classes like they have no other purpose in woe. Stalker is the best class for leading, sniper is super useful delaying the enemy with traps while doing some nice long range damage, and sinx has the best close range dmg after champ and can drop people almost instantly when getting a touch on them, so please try to have a more open view about the entire situation than just saying classes will become useless if the changes do happen. The exact reason they were proposed is to make the attacking guild have to take over the emp room, thus encouraging teamplay. And lastly, if the guild defending is too strong, props to them, and up to you to come up with a way to take them down next war, that's how it works, so deal with it.

5 hours ago, George said:

As much as I'd love everyone to be inside the same castle, 2 does sound better because the 2 main guilds at moment are Infection and RED, and right behind are hooters and majesty, so that provides action for both sides.

On 6/9/2018 at 9:37 PM, Big Dumb Object said:

The first option:

This gives a slight edge to breakers. It's simply as proposed above. We set up a formula that significantly weakens all damage against the emperium to the point only people set up specifically for breaking can break the Emperium as well as buffing emperium HP. This solves the current break time problem while adding a bit of a twist on breaking.

The second option:

This is a bit more outside the box. In this situation, we would set a fixed reduction so large that most people not set up for breaking would do no damage. We'd place such a large fixed damage reduction that even current breakers, while able to hit the emperium, would do very little damage. Further, we'd add new specialized gear to make breakers more effective. Seem counterproductive? I'm not done. This new gear, obtained from WoE or battlegrounds (perhaps spread across both) would be extremely special. Individual pieces of the set would have no effect alone. Only by wearing most or all of the set would you get any bonuses. But why? This new armor would make you an absolute glass cannon. You'd do insane damage to the Emperium, say 10~15 second breaks but if someone started attacking you while you were wearing it death is all but assured. This means you can only use it in instances where there is no one else in the emperium room. To break the emperium without the set you'd have to resort to dealing low damage on it and take significantly longer.

So overall this implementation option does a few things:

• Non-breaking gear is useless against the emperium
  • Current breaking gear is about as effective as non-breaking gear is now (but emp HP will be increased, so slower than now)
  • Specialized glass cannon emp-breaking gear will be added. This gear makes you super vulnerable (if someone sneezes on you, you'll die) but lets you kill the emperium quickly.

The hopeful effect of these changes:

• Make rushing far less viable.
  • Forces people to secure the emperium room before actually attacking the Emperium.
  • Keeps previous effort towards creating or obtaining breaker gear meaningful.
  • Creates an environment where a small guild with the right class balance defending a castle is actually viable if they are persistent and not significantly outgunned/outclassed.
  • Fights will actually be meaningful and need some planning (on both sides).

I like the first one, plain and simple damage reduction to emp as well as more hp. The second option doesn't really fit in our current woe I think, because if you're implementing a new set specific to breakers, it would make them way too predictable and easy to deal with. Breakers should still have a chance at going all in for a break, even if it takes longer, and there are many ways you can tank while breaking emp, just find the right balance between damage and resist.

• Upvote 2

Increase the guild cap to 2015 era if u guys want 1 castle per woe. I forgot if its 76. If u want a massacre then increase the guild cap- the more the merrier. 😘😘

11 hours ago, Rivaelle said:

Increase the guild cap to 2015 era if u guys want 1 castle per woe. I forgot if its 76. If u want a massacre then increase the guild cap- the more the merrier. 😘😘

Sure let's have 72 members in one same guild and the remaining 10 try attacking them

2018-06-11_23-05-35.png

• Upvote 1

Regarding about 1 man guild breaker who always troll. Just set a minimum requirement for a guild to participate in a woe, like 7-10 active members, max level, not vending alts. 

I have a huge suggestion, I would feel more comfortable knowing there was setup for 1 vote per IP address. I don't know if that's already put in place but i wanted make sure. 

1 minute ago, MaxDestiny said:

I have a huge suggestion, I would feel more comfortable knowing there was setup for 1 vote per IP address. I don't know if that's already put in place but i wanted make sure. 

We're able to track who votes in the forums

1 minute ago, MaxDestiny said:

That's great, and that is where the official vote would be?

We're going to average them with the idea that people tried to abuse the game system with alts (even if they didnt)

21 hours ago, Lucas said:

Sure let's have 72 members in one same guild and the remaining 10 try attacking them

2018-06-11_23-05-35.png

This make me fucking laugh

23 hours ago, Lucas said:

2018-06-11_23-05-35.png

Oh noes didnt know current woe population went down to 80+. Sorry sir, your excellency, your highness. 🤣🤣😏

Results from the Polls: 1 Castle WoE won in forums as well as in game. I will update this post with modifications to what you can expect from participating in the WoE, as well as when you start to gain economy from a castle, at some point in the next few days so that you all are not surprised when it comes down to what you can get by participating.

We hope that you will enjoy WoE more after these changes occur and thank you for taking the time to vote in all our polls c;

On 6/11/2018 at 3:08 AM, George said:

1 castle per woe please thank you buff emp please thank you ❤️

remove maya too =D

Dudes at it again maya....xD

Alliances: 1

• WoE 1
        ♦ Vidblainn Castle

• WoE 2
        ♦ Horn Castle

Each castle will be equipped with 2 new "entrances" to have a total of 3 ways to get in.

Castle drops reworked so that items to make god items drop from available castles.
   • Enhanced god items make an appearance.
        Enhanced Brynhild [0]
        Enhanced Aesprika [0]
        Enhanced Sleipnir [1]
        Enhanced Brisingamen
        Enhanced Megingard
        Enhanced Mjolnir [1]
        Hervor Altivir [1]

New God items make an appearance.
        Jormungand [2]: [effect redacted]
        Lower (needs a name) - [effect redacted]

Non-donor WoE becomes a thing again.
       • Occurs on Sunday Server time. (Every 2nd Sunday til the rest of the month)
       • Non-donor
               • Mats for Hervor will start to drop here after 10 economy is gained.
               • Non-donor guild dungeon is linked to this castle type.

Guild Competition
        • Every 1st Sunday (Sigdrafa) [Once per month, Special Guild Dungeon specific to this castle]
               • Mats for Draupnir will start to drop here after 10 economy is gained.

New God Item Materials will be needed for the Enhanced Versions (Will also require 1 Version of the original god item [old old versions(affects brynhild and aesprika only) will require a fee] any 'new' original god items will not require a fee) Brynhild and Aesprika from Mining will not be included in the upgrade possibilities  :

•  Freyja’s Tear
      • Valkyrie’s armor fragment
      • Ring of Pavvnir
      • Brynhild Fragment
      • Lost Spirit of a Hero

Rewards gained besides god item materials
      •  New type of cursed old chest that only gives cedi points 100-350pt (promotes cedi'ing as a guild)
      •  5 MCA
      •  100 speed potions
      •  10 old green boxes
      •  Poison Bottle Box [30 pieces in 1 box]
      •  Low chance to drop a Costumer Token from the chest

Castle Rewards get reworked.
    People in the guild that owns a castle can redeem WoE Tokens(account based currency) once per day(1 Ip per household, sorry but has to be done.). During the WoE, whilst in a castle you will begin to gain WoE rep if you are in a castle the entire WoE period you can get up to 15 tokens for that WoE. If your guild takes control of the castle you will then gain 8 woe tokens per day the castle is held IF you speak to the npc every day.

These tokens can be used to buy:
        Boxed Costumes (Realm Specific Non-Tradeable)  [100 tokens]
            • Valfreyja Costume Box
            • Nidhoggur Costume Box

Consumables
            • Speed Potion Box (10) [ID 13995]  [3 tokens]
            • Green Box [ID: 12187]  (1) [1 token]
            • Poison Bottle box (30) [ID 13973]  [4 tokens]
            • Big Defense box (10) [ID 13755] [6 tokens]
            • Big Magic Defense box (10) [ID 13749]  [6 tokens]
            • Cobweb box [30] [2 tokens]

• Acid Bottles & Grenade Packages [200] [4 tokens]
            •  50-150 guild points in a box (non-tradeable)
            •  Costumer Token [Good to trade 1 hat to the costumer to make into a costume]  [500 tokens]
            • [Need more ideas for this]