Phoenix

WoE Changes Feedback

Leave constructive comments or your posts will be removed and up to posting rights removed for a few days.

Alright so this topic is old but me and my guild were talking about how WoE is going and I figured I'd try to leave some feedback.

In a previous article it looks like there were 6 castles open at any one WoE, but today, as far as I could tell, only 2 castles were open.  If I'm wrong about that, please correct me.  I wasn't able to find any information on this change, but observation makes that appear to be the case. 

Specifically what I understand is that only the WoE 2 castles are open.  It's fine to do that, but only 2 castles per WoE is too few.  With exactly 2 major guilds playing, it makes it very difficult for any new guilds to break in at this time, since both guilds defend for pretty much the whole 2 hours. 

I think 4 is a good number for the castles.  Maybe open another couple WoE 2 castles per WoE.  With that many open for WoE, it means the two large guilds will be too spread out to hold literally every single one as they currently do, and it gives other guilds a chance to break in.

As it was today, there just isn't enough room for guilds to grow.  For me, WoE is the biggest reason I play the game, and I feel like a healthy WoE scene leads to a growing server.

Maybe we were completely ignorant of the WoE 1 castles that may have been open.  I dunno.  But I do know 2 castles is too few.