Sign in to follow this  
Guest Calm X

Unban Request

Guest Calm X

Ingame Name(s): Calm X, x Calm Like A Bomb x , x Bulls on Parade x , x Guerilla Radio x
Approximate date you were banned: November 27, 2017
Reason for being banned: botting, abusing max stat exchanger, selling credits

Why should the team unban you?

I have learned my lesson the hard way, and came to the true notion of playing is grit and grind, playing honest and diligent. I am still playing in my alt accounts and supporting the server in any capacity available but this banned account has a special place in my heart because it is my first and original account on the server.

"This is my first and original account" sounds like a bullshit reason to unban someone that got caught with several thousands of illegally obtained credits, specially if you're just copy-pasting bland apologies and lying (you can't have 2 first and original accounts).

1. Do not try to lie in your unban request. Always stick to the truth, that will increase your chances of getting unbanned.

You will not be unbanned if you're caught pants down trying to lie to the staff.

Guest Calm X
40 minutes ago, Orion said:

"This is my first and original account" sounds like a bullshit reason to unban someone that got caught with several thousands of illegally obtained credits, specially if you're just copy-pasting bland apologies and lying (you can't have 2 first and original accounts).

well I mean no harm here. 

So did you mean harm before? Because looking at your account it seems to me you didn't consider the impact on the game your actions would have. Specially knowing that you haven't abused one bug for self profit, but many. What have you learned from this?

I expect more than a "I won't do it again I learned my lesson", please and thank you.

Also, out of curiosity, how are you supporting the server with your current playable accounts?

I honestly did bad things to harm the server, due to greed by abusing bug, abusing max stat changer, botting, and by selling credits. But I have already learned my lesson, and still manages to donate, and vote to help the server grow. I have also help various players during my active days here in this server by giving free items , and by giving them advices on different matters that is in the game.

My apology goes to all the players in the server, not only to Admins and GMs. I am very sorry to all the awful things that I have done.