Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seigo

Unban request

Guest Seigo

IGN:Seigo

banned date:not sure 

banned for:hacking

Why should team unban me?

everyone deserves a chance to play and I will prove that I will play fair and neat and won’t cause any trouble if a single trouble is caused by me can ban me I’m also a side developer and admin on some other server I can provide scripts to rebirthro and I can ask my server players to review the server you guys will see growth very fast just accept the apology and give me a second chance 

It hasn't even been 2 hours since you made your request and you're already spamming @Phoenix about it, to the point she had to block you. You are also offering to break other server's rules in order to get unbanned, as if you could bribe your way into playing again, which isn't looking good, because if you're capable of behaving like that somewhere else, then you're capable of doing the same thing here.

• Like 1

Guest Seigo

Accept my apology,I will play fair and square and break no rules again!

I expect more than that coming from a person who broke every single rule of the server.

Guest Seigo

I apologise for every single rule i broke in this server and all the players who i caused trouble to ,I promise not to repeat the same again and play this game fairly causing no trouble that is even small enough to get a mute,I will be a new person from this moment and follow all the rules that exist in the server,I also promise i would not annoy any gms/admins by pming them  or tagging them on discord..

Looking at how you behaved as soon as you made this topic, I honestly didn't believe you had changed at all.

But as soon as we mentioned the rules regarding unban requests, you've respected them which is new for you. So if this keeps going the same way, you might get unbanned.

Guest Seigo

I promise not to change my attitude even of im unbanned and will respecct each amd every rule and players,play this game with caution and care not spoiling the gaming environment as for both others as well as me.Please Reconsider my apology.

Guest Seigo

Sir what’s the next step That I should follow on my unban request tell me so I can follow it my username is [hidden]

Next step is being very patient. Considering everything you did during your years of playing this server, our decision won't be immediate.

Guest Seigo

It has now been a month sir and im obeying all the rules you told me to follow,Just let me know a specific unban date so i can stop checking this everyday and just login that particular day,you know it kinda feels weird only being one out there who isnt still approved or denied.or just let me play a day and ban me on the next day i only want to play once i miss rebirthro alot.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this