Sign in to follow this  
Guest denzel

unban request

Guest denzel

Ingame Name(s):Denzel
Approximate date you were banned: December 2017
Reason for being banned: Exceed logins more than 5 windows..

Why should the team unban you? -- we're planning to play and woe again.. 

1) You know that's not what you were permanently banned for.

2) Wanting to woe doesn't mean you've learned how to behave.

So, please, try again and be honest.

Guest Denzel

As I remember sir, that's the reason why i'm banned. exceed login for more than 5 windows.. i logged in accounts like 40 accounts using 2 computers.. in short abusing daily rewards..

im really sorry sir for doing abusing daily rewards..  from then i realized we must respect rules .. im sorry sir.. from now on ill help the server to rise up again..and invite more players.. 

You were mainly banned for advertising other servers. With several accounts? Yes. But that's not the point. The point is that you advertised other servers, and we can't let you back unless we're sure it's not gonna happen again, hence, unless we trust you've changed. And we can't trust you if you lie on your request.tNeUOw6.jpg

Guest DenzelI
On 7/10/2019 at 8:17 AM, Orion said:

You were mainly banned for advertising other servers. With several accounts? Yes. But that's not the point. The point is that you advertised other servers, and we can't let you back unless we're sure it's not gonna happen again, hence, unless we trust you've changed. And we can't trust you if you lie on your request.

i got banned december 2017.. and from that i can't login anymore.. how come i advertise April 18,2018.. 

I find that quite interesting to be honest, since, as you can see, that's the only ban on your record.
Are these your characters or did you give me the wrong username by any chance?

amjFbMS.jpg

Guest DenzelI
On 7/10/2019 at 8:17 AM, Orion said:

You were mainly banned for advertising other servers. With several accounts? Yes. But that's not the point. The point is that you advertised other servers, and we can't let you back unless we're sure it's not gonna happen again, hence, unless we trust you've changed. And we can't trust you if you lie on your request.

i got banned december 2017.. and from that i can't login anymore.. how come i advertise April 18,2018.. 

yes sir.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:23 AM, Orion said:

I find that quite interesting to be honest, since, as you can see, that's the only ban on your record.
Are these your characters or did you give me the wrong username by any chance?

amjFbMS.jpg

yes sir this is my account..can i have also my second account? has Link Me ign ? same reason of banned account.. same day banned also.. :( 

On 7/11/2019 at 10:50 PM, Guest DenzelI said:

how come i advertise April 18,2018

I don't know, you tell me. As you can see, that's the only ban you got in your account, yet you keep insisting with the same bullshit.

Guest DenzelI
On 7/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, Orion said:

I don't know, you tell me. As you can see, that's the only ban you got in your account, yet you keep insisting with the same bullshit.

Nevermind with my other account sir.. thankyou.. im sorry .. 

Guest DenzelI

still hoping for my DenzelI account to be unbanned sir.. im sorry again for what i did..  i promise not to do it again..