Sign in to follow this  
starlord178

Unban request

Ingame Name(s): x Sing Tigas ng Tae x

Approximate date you were banned: November 2017

Reason for being banned: Using other player’s account and making costumes out of their donates

Why should the team unban you?

My sincerely apologise for what I’ve done, even though I thought the owner wouldn’t come back, that was a mistake to begin with. That should not have happened and I am guilty for what I have done

3 hours ago, starlord178 said:

Reason for being banned: Using other player’s account and making costumes out of their donates

Really? Because it seems to me that you also deleted some of this person's characters.

3 hours ago, starlord178 said:

even though I thought the owner wouldn’t come back

So you're telling me as long as someone doesn't come back it's okay to steal their items and delete their characters?

To be honest, many people had access to his account and I don’t know who was the one who deleted his char but since I was the last one who logged in his account, my account got all the blame, therefore, banned.

Not sure how it looks on the eyes of adms, but I literally made just 1 costume out of his account, in which I agree that is not ok to steal their items, and yes, even though someone won't come back, I should have not done that, and that won't happen again

Thank you

On 7/15/2019 at 2:08 AM, starlord178 said:

To be honest, many people had access to his account and I don’t know who was the one who deleted his char but since I was the last one who logged in his account, my account got all the blame, therefore, banned.

Why should I believe this? What I found after looking up your account was that you got banned for stealing items and deleting characters from someone else's account. Doesn't matter to me if you say it was someone else. So, unless you can provide solid evidence, you did all of this.

And if you really didn't do all of that, maybe you should consider thinking things through before logging into someone else's account without their permission.

First I can’t provide solid evidence, Second you can check the logs to see that there’s multiple logins from different IP and I think that’s the only evidence i can present to you. And third as much as possible be professional and respectful when it comes to answering people in here cuz the way you answer people here is kinda douchy. You don’t want people acting like a dick towards you right? So don’t act like one. And pretty sure it’ll just leave a BAD image to the server you guys tryna revive that’s all.

:)

Talking back on your request after basically emptying someone else's account isn't a very good idea, if I'm being honest with you.

:)