Sign in to follow this  
Hoy

Unban Request

Ingame Name(s)Hoy, Spotify Premium
Approximate date you were banned: December 2017
Reason for being banned: Right after the Coup, I noticed Syphon started a Discord channel. I posted the link on main chat. I meant is as "hey guys, let's make fun of what syphon's saying". But it was interpreted as advertising the other server, which at that point did not exist yet.
Why should the team unban you? On top of being an active player, I was part of Phoenix's testing team.

You do realize how dumb it is to post other server's links right? Either for advertisement or because you wanna "make fun of them", since we do not endorse any of those.

Can I trust you won't do this again in the future?

It wasn't even a server's link because there was no server yet to advertise. It was a link to Syphon's discord. I was active on this server's discord channel and was on the admin's side at the time. All this server's discord channel's content was how dumb Syphon was acting. I figured other players would like to see what he'd been saying. 

And since I'd be playing less if I get unbanned, there's really no chance I'd do that again. 

6 hours ago, Hoy said:

It wasn't even a server's link because there was no server yet to advertise. It was a link to Syphon's discord. I was active on this server's discord channel and was on the admin's side at the time. All this server's discord channel's content was how dumb Syphon was acting. I figured other players would like to see what he'd been saying. 

Posting links to other servers or other server's social media isn't allowed. Period. Doesn't matter the reason.

6 hours ago, Hoy said:

And since I'd be playing less if I get unbanned, there's really no chance I'd do that again. 

So you're telling me the only reason you wouldn't break any rules is because you won't play often?

I don't have any patience for excuses anymore so how this request goes will depend on your next reply.

No. If you look at my post history, you'll see that I had a good reputation in this community. I helped out newbies whenever I could. Some of them, I even mentor myself in-game. Here's my profile from the old forums.

And as I've said, I was a part of Phoenix's testing team. I helped her test quests and content before they were pushed to the live server. Before that, I reported bugs and bug abusers and general rule breakers I encounter. There was a time when ALL links to images in the wiki were broken. Sen asked for the community's help to fix them. I was the one with the most contributions.

Edited by Hoy (see edit history)