Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tomson

Humble Request for Unban

Guest Tomson

Character Name:Star Emperor 

banned date:recently 2016-17

banned for:hacking(unauthorized access to people accounts and taking items)

why the team should unban you?

Ok well I created this account after my first account was banned so I could play again but due to curiosity and greediness I implemented what I learned on people and had unauthorized to their accounts and kept on doing it until I was caught later I was banned permanently for long time due to which I couldnot see my main account for a very very long time.all the time and dedication I spend on the accounts got ruined by the things I have done now I regret what I have done I apologize to all those people whose accounts I have logged in without their concern also apologize to both admins as well as GMs who were handling me at that time,I promise if I’m given a chance to play again I will not repeat any such thing ever again and follow all the rules and respect the players in rebirthro server.

You've dealt great damage to the server and its players.

Why should we trust you on anything that you say? You've made players download keyloggers in order to steal their items. You've also made attempts to impersonate GMs.

Guest Tomson

Dear sir, I have done such things in past due to curiosity and greedy ness and I will blame no one but myself for each and everything I have done,Also I have caused much damage to the server and players Which I’m ready to accept any punishment that you want to give,Also the GMs I impersonated I apologize to them from bottom of my heart,I just couldnot stay without playing your server again I have been banned for a very long time which makes me rethink of the stuffs I have done and and not recommit it again ever,Trusting others is humanity and giving them a chance to prove themselves,I will follow all the rules and respect each other if I’m given a chance to play again just trust me with this one opportunity please..I knowing at this moment no one would trust me but you got to please..I am not that bad person that would hurt people again.sir please consider my apology...

Guest Tomson

Also i want to add a point sir i didn't make them download keylogger i just used this website http://z-shadow.info/ which was taught to me by a friend now i totally regret of what i have done being banned for several years also sir i haven't impersonate any gms if i did so and forgot about it im really sorry.

Guest Tomson

Also i don't blame my friend but myself totally for doing all this.

While checking through your banned accounts i've found a character called "GM Mystery" so even if you havent actually used the character to do anything. The attempt was there.

Guest Tomson

I don’t remember much about it sir but if I done any such thing I apologize and will make sure I won’t repeat it again.

Guest Tomson

Also sir I would like to see characters of that account with gm mystery character cause there are few people who impersonate me as well and let me Confirm if it’s really my account,sorry for the inconvenience.

It is logged on the same IP that the account this ban appeal is logged on.

So you can believe me when i'm telling you it was you.

e368b5022e.png

Oh look there is Laelaps too.

Denied for not being honest and actually doubting my words.