Sign in to follow this  
Oichi Baby Super Novice

My another humble suggestion

Dear GMS,

i am writing this topic is to give suggestions to improve the server. I do love and care for rebirth.ro since the first day i playing it. It seems like the server is not improving in term of players. I just want my voice to be heard. Below are my humble suggestions and hopefully GMs will considering it.

1. It seems like the server economy is not doing really well. Not much demand and supply.

Suggestion: The server need to boost the economy by reducing taxes and fees such as enable free @autotrade for all the players, tax free on sold items, wave warper fees and others.

2. To encourage players leveling and frequently online.

Suggestion: Create an automate double exp or floating exp during every weekends.

3. Hourly events.

Suggestion: Good old time. I still remember where we had hourly events.

4. Bugs and Updates

Suggestion: Please fix bugs on our main page and frequently change and update images and such.  

Edited by Oichi Baby Super Novice (see edit history)

For the #1 Suggestion, we already have something planed for that which will come out soon™

Experience is high enough for players leveling and i speak from personal experience. I dont see a need to change anything there.

8 hours ago, Oichi Baby Super Novice said:

It seems like the server is not improving in term of players

It is improving, slowly, but steadily.

For the first suggestion:

The server need to boost the economy by reducing taxes and fees such as enable free @autotrade for all the players, tax free on sold items, wave warper fees and others.

6 hours ago, Nemerith said:

For the #1 Suggestion, we already have something planed for that which will come out soon™

Second suggestion:

Suggestion: Create an automate double exp or floating exp during every weekends.

No, because then people would only log in to level up during the weekends. Event rates or whatever you want to call them are staying random.

Third:

Suggestion: Good old time. I still remember where we had hourly events.

On 1/16/2018 at 5:29 PM, Phoenix said:
  • Anything like scheduled events.. Besides the week long automated events we might have for holidays, these are not going to happen. It's already been tried, it did not work. Keeping an event schedule often interfered with emergencies or busy hours, and it also drove the GMs crazy. Moreover, the lack if novelty made event participation plummet, since everyone knew when to expect events and no longer considered them as fun.
  •  

Fourth:

Please fix bugs on our main

Please report them. Every bug that has been reported to me on the last few weeks is already fixed for the upcoming maintenance. Here's the list:

Lepus card now drops from Lepus at a 0.2% chance.
Super Novices can now equip Apollo's Quiver.
HOA investment is now available after wednesday's woe2, for some reason it was still using the old woe times.
Gold Soles now work as intended.
Sealed Incantation Samurai Card no longer deals obscene amounts of damage to Plant-Type monsters (WOE/BG Barricades, BG Emperium, etc).

If you know about the existence of any other bugs please report them. You can do so here: http://bugs.rebirth.ro/tracker

Or you can also DM me on discord at: Orion#6815

• Upvote 1

• Return to the group of Glastian Knights and hand over specified Case of Hermit's Wine. He will now grant you access through the Secret Passage.
  • “The problem here sir is, the glastian knights is not taking the cases of hermits wine he ask. I brought him the right amount he ask, but he did not accept it. Then i brought him more  and still he did not accept it.