Sign in to follow this  
Arjun

is it possible to make a daily schedule of WOE? "Everyday is WOE"

first problem, the current situation at the loki is that it is very difficult to sell goods because it is very difficult to find buyers. The current situation is buyers from PVP player types. We can take examples of goods that are often purchased by PVP players such as Normal5 or Lresist5 or other orbs. So that if possible make it every day WOE but one day only one WOE.

This suggestion needs to be considered because, (1) rebirth.ro players play from different countries at different times (2) if WOE is more active then demands on Equip and Cards for PVP will increase and that will encourage players to be active and also supply Equip and Card for PVP so that it can encourage servers to become more active servers.

So the key word is not talking about reducing the duration of WOE but making it everyday is WOE

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

We've tried to add more days of woe in the past and it didn't work out very well. Why do you think that it would succeed this time? Do players actually want more days of WoE? If you can get them to like your post in suggestions then I'd be open to adding a woe day.

I don't know if you added the right day or not

I just think that if WOE is made every day, then I can observe the days, hours, and the number of players who are busy with WOE

we can see the reality now, the hours of the changed WOE show fewer and fewer participants and they only do AFK or BG which does not have a positive impact on server development

and this is very bad for the RRO life cycle because PVP and Farmer are actually correlated
Edited by Arjun (see edit history)

I dont think more days of woe would be a good idea because, the little relevance it has right now, would be taken away. If you can woe every day then why bother woeing every day?

This has happened before a few years ago, and this exact thing happened. Since there were more woes, people stopped caring about them, or the numbers split between even more woes, instead of being concentrated in just a few of them.

I think the way to make woe more appealing and also reactivating the economy would be through revamping guild dungeons. Mix them into just one dungeon and put objectives in it so people in the guild have to work as a team (like kill x number of monsters, or reach x amount of guild points). And upon completing those objectives, you get rewarded. Plus, you've already been getting guild points (or maybe a new type of point with a specialized shop, so you also dont use old points u farmed prior), and the drops from the monsters which I recommend should be good for using (so they can be sold to other players) or misc items that can be sold to npcs, and also adding woe tokens with a low drop rate cuz why not, its a guild dungeon after all. So thats a lot of rewards for (a) keeping the castle, and (b) doing the objectives in the dungeon.

Edited by Lu (see edit history)