Guest nasacrot

Unban Requests

Guest nasacrot

IGN : Kaladbolg II, Yuuko, Garm, Durandal, Herpe, Varja

Approximate date you were banned: End of june/Early July 2013

Reason for being banned

1. Macro Farming <-- the only thing that I'm sure I'm being banned for, since I didnt ask
  2. Untradeable pet, that can be traded... Maybe ? but i report the problem to the GM on game
  3. Borrow my friend equipment... Maybe ? since i only know him on game so not sure whether he report as a hacking or not, but he knew I borrow it since I ask his permission first
  4. Making berzebub card with new char, delete it and create new char again over and over... No idea if it is abuse or not ? just mention it just in case

Why should the team unban you?

I deeply apologize about I use macro for farming, you can say I'm getting ahead of myself since at that time I just know that macro can be use as farming. I know its completely my fault so that why I didnt ask for a proper reason for being banned even though you banned 5-6 of all my IDs, I didnt rant over the game or to the other people, I just accept it as my punishment.

as for untradeable pet, as I found it by coincidence I use it to trade for my ALTS, I didnt use it to sell or anything,  I only told few of my friend but I doubt that they abuse it much... since I thought it is unfair to the other people I report to the GM and I think they solved the problem ? but not really sure since it was long time ago

I hope that I can be given another chance to play this game again. I learn my mistake and I will not do it again.

Guest nasacrot
On 2/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, Phoenix said:

None of those characters are on the same account. Nor are they linked to banned accounts

It is maybe true that those IGN char name not on same account since I didn't really remember which one is the on my main ID (since I got banned on all my main & 4~5 alt accounts) but the one I am sure that on my main ID is IGN Kaladbolg II (sniper char), and I already check login on RebirthRO login page that my account is still being banned. If needed I can provide username (although I'm sure you can check it easily).

Sorry for late reply since because of pandemic I rarely check on forum.

18 hours ago, Guest nasacrot said:

It is maybe true that those IGN char name not on same account since I didn't really remember which one is the on my main ID (since I got banned on all my main & 4~5 alt accounts) but the one I am sure that on my main ID is IGN Kaladbolg II (sniper char), and I already check login on RebirthRO login page that my account is still being banned. If needed I can provide username (although I'm sure you can check it easily).

Sorry for late reply since because of pandemic I rarely check on forum.

On rebirth.ro you are not banned. Be sure you are checking the correct website.

Guest nasacrot
5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

On rebirth.ro you are not banned. Be sure you are checking the correct website.

I tried on rebirth.ro that I'm still banned. I tried to send you a message on discord but it seems it didn't deliver to you, I send you a friend request (under name billi) to message you regarding this matter.

Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.