Sign in to follow this  
Litany II

Request to Unban Two (2) Accounts

Ingame Name(s): Litany / Litany II
Approximate date you were banned: 2011 and 2017-18
Reason for being banned: (1) Deleted characters from a friends account, and (2) Used third-party auto key software to keep character active/logged in and for financial (zeny) gain

Why should the team unban you?

My name is Victor Munoz and I am the owner of banned accounts/characters Litany and Litany II, and I am humbly requesting reverse decisions to unban one or both accounts on the reasons of past mistakes.

I admit, that on both accounts that I had committed banable offenses in my youth under both accounts. On the first occasion around 2011 timeframe, I knowingly deleted a series of characters from a friend's account. I lied to him out of spite, however my behavior was unacceptable and deserved to be banned. On the second offense, I knowingly used a third-party keyboard program to keep my character logged in. I know it was against the rules, but I decided to use it for my personal gain. Again, my actions at both times were completely wrong and deserved to be banned.

I was young, immature, and selfish. It was only until years after joining the military that I had grown exponentially as a person and as a professional. I matured over the past 10 years. I got married to my best friend, am thriving as a military leader, and best yet: we are planning on having a child! Ragnarok Online changed the way I behave. I've learned valuable leadership and teamwork skills from endless hours of playing with friends and community members. Moreover, this particular server contributed to my growth as a person. I would like to relive the nostalgic memories and create new ones by playing on your server again.

Lastly, With your decision, I will abide by all rules and policies, and contribute to the growth of the Rebirth community as a friendly, mature, and responsible member. Lastly, I will strive to set positive examples as a role model for other players to emulate.

With these reasons, I humbly request to have my accounts unbanned. I hope to hear from your team soon.

Very respectfully,

Victor.

Denied.

Honestly, your first account will not get unbanned. This Unban Request forum is a way for people to prove their innocence or change of behavior to us. You have shown in these last few months that your behavior has not really changed by not adhering to the rules of this forum.

However, if you follow the rules you may make a new Unban Request for your second account. We are not obligated to answer unban requests right away or at all for that matter.

Sign in to follow this