Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rose

Unban Request

Guest Rose

Ingame Name: Rozela

Approximate date you were banned: Around the year 2011-2012 (If I remember correctly)

Reason for being banned: To be honest, It was foolish but I borrowed my account to a trusted friend at that period of time. The next day he told me that he got my account banned cause he exploited a bug but I really have no idea what happened exactly.

Why should the team unban you?

I'm looking to come back to the game to relive the nostalgia and get back into the game. 

I've been an avid player on this server since 10 years back and have made many memories and friends that I still am in contact with till this day. I miss it a lot , it was a big part of my childhood.

Since you seem to not know what happened to get you banned, let me explain what happened. You made some alt accounts with similar names to prominent ro players if they had a lower case L in their names and used those names to scam their friends by "borrowing" something.

There is no link to another player's account so if you want me to believe you I need information on your friend. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this