Not Ian

Price Checking (Temporary)

Hi Loki players!

"So I noticed there's no price checking thread in forums as of now and its quite inconvenient cause I know some people who do price checking on #trade channel don't get a proper answer. So, I'd like to know where can I start or where can someone start a thread for price checking in the new forums. I know you can go on Trade Post and just post your own Price Checking list but having a public thread for Price Checking would be more efficient since there'd be lots of opinion regarding item prices!

I don't wanna be banned in forums or whatever so I'm just making sure I'm doing the right thing here.

\o/"

~As the topic says, this will be Loki's Temporary Price Checking Thread~

~Please be aware that this thread is just for Price Checking not to sell stuff~

~I hope this thread would help the server regarding Price Checking and also the community~

• Upvote 2

i will remove any posts that is not related to this thread. you have been warned guys.

also,

PC> teddy baal card

5 hours ago, Lance Eisengard said:

i will remove any posts that is not related to this thread. you have been warned guys.

also,

PC> teddy baal card

50lowest 60max

15 hours ago, Crush On said:

PC>+9 Demon Leather each part

i saw someone vending it 330m, well, vendors sometimes raised up cause tax payment.. so i assumed its arround 5c right?

I think the only pricey one is the Demon Suit and the Shoes so it cost abit more~

( Demon Suit and Shoes uses more Demon Skin thats why its a little bit pricey)

Edited by Not Ian (see edit history)

5 hours ago, vanzz11 said:

GATOR/FLAX +10 & +9

+10 ~ 1C EA

+9 ~ 15M EA

5 hours ago, vanzz11 said:

PC>VALK EQUIPS FROM SHIELD TO SHOE & GATOR/FLAX +10 & +9

vSHOE+10 ~ 7C

• Upvote 1

~no replies on my PC.. first to comment T_T

let me quote again :)

On 9/11/2016 at 9:45 PM, A Newb Sniper said:

PC > +9 Spectral Bow [4]

+0 / +10 Giant Crossbow [3]

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, A Newb Sniper said:

~no replies on my PC.. first to comment T_T

let me quote again :)

Not sure on this but 

Spec bow+9 ~75-80c?

• Upvote 1

Always price check before buying even in game and beware of shitty over price sellers (e.g., ArrowGamerz, AC101, Padre Salisi, SAME PLAYER who over price items >:() though I'm not making him/her a bad image.  I am just concerned for our economy, since this is one of the major problem we've been encountering in this server the fluctuating prices of items. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/16/2016 at 9:36 AM, LadyGuMiho said:

Always price check before buying even in game and beware of shitty over price sellers (e.g., ArrowGamerz, AC101, Padre Salisi, SAME PLAYER who over price items >:() though I'm not making him/her a bad image.  I am just concerned for our economy, since this is one of the major problem we've been encountering in this server the fluctuating prices of items. 

I'd +1 this post for those overpricers.. and because some guy was selling OKC 40c overpriced than usual..

:/

and thanks @Lexincarnum :)