Sign in to follow this  
Fizsterina

The Future of Eir

The Future of Eir  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do we want Eir to be once it's back?

• Classic Job Class (Pre-Trans)
    • Transcended Job Class (Pre-Renewal)

On 11/17/2016 at 9:45 AM, Big Dumb Object said:

As it stands now, no, as that data is gone as well (stored in the same place). Right now the main thing we are considering is giving previous Eir players some sort of special status that gives them certain benefits long term. Think sort of like VIP, but not VIP, and it doesn't cost anything and lasts effectively forever. We'll probably, quite obviously, call it veteran status.

There's also talk of potentially even more changes to what Eir would be, if these changes go through, and at this point this seems 90% likely, we won't be calling it Eir.

The discussion at hand is to, instead of bringing Eir back as described, to replace it with a new classic server that has 20x rates (classic as in pre-trans, not pre-renewal). This would give us 1 of every server (1 classic/pre-trans, 1 trans/pre-re, and 1 re). It would keep servers from competing with each other, as a pre-re server, even if it is a low rate, directly competes with Loki in most new players eyes. Even Thor is really competing with Loki, though not as much as Eir would be.

i vote for pre-trans as it brings back them good old memories.

or at least give them the alternate 2nd jobs. crusaders, monks, the works. it's still gonna be a good server even at that.

that being said, i miss the times when i was using my battle priest in the now disbanded phRO. good times, good times indeed.

oh and make them 255/120, just for the heck of it lololol