Sign in to follow this  
Celexteia

I miss drawing Ragnarok characters ;-;

Posted Image

Hio everyone! Some of you may remember me for muh art shop and/or my character in game years ago x D 

I miss drawing Ragnarok Online characters and I just wanna let you guys know that I am accepting character art commissions atm.

This thread isn't really an art shop per se, but you can message me here or in my dA http://slumberpoppy.deviantart.com/ (preferably) if you want to (paypal) commish me ^ _ ^

Samples! :

Ragnarok Online rRO - HotAsIce x sy sy by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online rRO - HotAsIce by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online rRO - sy sy by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online rRO - Heaven on Earth by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online rRO - Wsy by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online rRO - Everleigh x Neverleigh by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online rRO - Mikoto Itoshiki by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online rRO - Alizabella by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok RRO - Gypsy Sheimi Character Sheet by SlumberPoppy

Ragnarok Online RRO - I Asura U Die x Tea Latte by SlumberPoppy

1 by SlumberPoppy

Edited by Celexteia (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2

I MISS YALL AHUHUHU 

I HAVE STEPPED INTO SERIOUS ADULTING LIFE

for those interested, please do shoot me a message :D I suuuper miss RO arting ahuhuhu ;-;

21 hours ago, Sheimi said:

you added you-know-what

i'm so happy <3

i have yet to put the latest in dA too xDd

9 hours ago, Moosua said:

Heyy, i miss your drawings too. :>

MooSig.png

OMG

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WAS THINKING OF YOU THE OTHER WEEK

LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I fly back here after a few years and hori shaks many change

*peeks into the new server*

Hi everyone

bye everyone

i still miss drawing RO characters

Hello! Just letting you know that if you do wish to make an art shop, you'll need to make sure to post it in the new art shops forum which is linked towards the top of the art forum. =) welcome back to the community! It's great to see more returning artists ♡

Btw I recommend never using photo bucket most of the time it doesn't work anymore because they switched how they do things, and the site itself is laggy as hell and they usually save the image as a lesser quality version.

On 1/4/2018 at 11:25 AM, Inanimate Object said:

Hello! Just letting you know that if you do wish to make an art shop, you'll need to make sure to post it in the new art shops forum which is linked towards the top of the art forum. =) welcome back to the community! It's great to see more returning artists ♡

Btw I recommend never using photo bucket most of the time it doesn't work anymore because they switched how they do things, and the site itself is laggy as hell and they usually save the image as a lesser quality version.

yep! I know ovo/ is why I also mentioned this thread isn't an art shop per se xD
I read the rules of the art shop section carefully and so I've been thinking about it

• We do allow offering commissions for real money, however, you must include an ingame alternative of comparable price and quality. They do not have to be exact, and you can certainly have bonuses for one or the other, but to put it simply, you can't open an art shop that draws detailed sketches for $15 real money, but only draws stick-figures for 5000 premium points.

Thank you thank you, if I decide to play more regularly like before I would prolly open an rro shop ofc.
But for now my commissions are outside the rro currency so I will have to properly follow the guidelines come that time :>

On 1/22/2018 at 1:41 AM, Celexteia said:

yep! I know ovo/ is why I also mentioned this thread isn't an art shop per se xD
I read the rules of the art shop section carefully and so I've been thinking about it

• We do allow offering commissions for real money, however, you must include an ingame alternative of comparable price and quality. They do not have to be exact, and you can certainly have bonuses for one or the other, but to put it simply, you can't open an art shop that draws detailed sketches for $15 real money, but only draws stick-figures for 5000 premium points.

Thank you thank you, if I decide to play more regularly like before I would prolly open an rro shop ofc.
But for now my commissions are outside the rro currency so I will have to properly follow the guidelines come that time :>

Oooh I see! Well you could always ask Phoenix or Ancyker if it's okay to post shops with different things. They are both really nice. I'm not sure if they will be okay with it, but it doesn't hurt to try? ^^ Right now they are kind enough to allow me to keep my shop up while I sort things out irl until I am stable enough to offer for credits. It's so kind of them, but it's also why I try to not bump it either xD;