Sign in to follow this  
Misale

Cedi Guide and basic equipment for beginner

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, Misale said:

didnt say it for newbie just for who wish to refer if u read :3 and urs set its for high tier player not for budget player

If you read what I typed in the 1st few paragraphs above, you'd know that I recommended a few things which they can get within a beginner budget. If it's for high tier player, I never recommended anything expensive except for the Keris so you might want to retract that statement 'cos if I did, I would suggest things like a legit Brisingamen (200c) or Megingjard (~30-40c) or even a +10 Bronze Greaves (~30-50c). The rest of the gears I quoted are not even 10m zeny in market which is easy to farm if you have a basic equipped sniper or HP and farm rings in geffenia lvl 1 or lvl 3. Within 1 day, I can farm a few millions just doing that and Overcharging NPC when selling it off. =\

1 hour ago, Ohm said:

Hello guys can you share me the Set for 99 Hdef + 100% water resist for Garm and Tier A tanking. Ty lovelots XOXO!

Garm's attack that hurts abit is neutral element, better get assump against him.

Tier A tank (My personal set)

+10 Tenishi Ring

Large Blue Wing (Leaf Cat Card) 10%

Flying Devil

+10 Variegated Vest (Ghostring Card)

+10 Calignous Cloak (Marse Card) 5% + 30%

+10 Ebony Greaves (Icering Card) 15%

+10 Valkyrie Shield (GTB / Aqua Elemental Card) 20% +  20%

+16 Def keris (Golem Card)

+5 Topaz Ring

+5 Emerald Ring

Note that if you go for GTB, bring Coldproof Potion for the extra -20% water resist.

+10 is a must if you really want 99 Hdef~ Goodluck ^_^

• Upvote 1

On 6/23/2017 at 2:22 PM, Rozenskye said:

If you read what I typed in the 1st few paragraphs above, you'd know that I recommended a few things which they can get within a beginner budget. If it's for high tier player, I never recommended anything expensive except for the Keris so you might want to retract that statement 'cos if I did, I would suggest things like a legit Brisingamen (200c) or Megingjard (~30-40c) or even a +10 Bronze Greaves (~30-50c). The rest of the gears I quoted are not even 10m zeny in market which is easy to farm if you have a basic equipped sniper or HP and farm rings in geffenia lvl 1 or lvl 3. Within 1 day, I can farm a few millions just doing that and Overcharging NPC when selling it off. =\

let it go...let it gooooooo~~~~~~~

this is the link from the old forum.

u guys can read it for more info about gears...

Lance and alex konayuki makes a good build...

https://forums.rebirth.ro/forum/83-professor/

Edited by l0n3 r4ng3r (see edit history)