Sign in to follow this  
Mimi

The Creepy And Weird Stuffs

Hallo minna!

Those who know me know how much I like creepy, horror, weird stories. Horror and triller are my fav genres. Especially those with twisted endings.

So I've been reading stuffs and I couldn't get my mind off them. I'll share em here if any of you are interested. And it'd be really nice if you can suggest other things for me to read/watch.

Here's my recent source https://www.buzzfeed.com/annakopsky/urb-legs?utm_term=.oe1M0OkbQ#.yfgyzo6n5

Among those that really hooked me was the SAR stories from r/nosleep. It's 8 pages long with wall of texts but worth the read. You can find some interesting stories in the comment section too.

Tommy Taffy is creepy too. Borrasca is a longer read. More like a (long) short story. Nothing much creepy. Just twisted effed up stuffs.

I haven't finished reading. I already spent hours reading them. I've just finished My Father’s Long, Long Legs. So it says, it has variations based on our choice. I will go back to this later. I'm taking a break. xD

Here's an old list http://listverse.com/2014/04/03/10-creepypasta-that-will-scare-you-silly/

So yep. If u guys are up for it. Read and tell me what you think. Or if you have your own story to tell. Or have other links to suggest. Or books. Or movies. Or short films. I'm up for the creepy and weird ones.

That's all for now. xD

• Upvote 1

Have you seen the short horror flicks on youtube called FEWDIO? There are a few of them, I'd would check them out if you like that sort of things. They are absolutely fantastic, way scarier than full-length horror films. 

I'm loving those Search and Rescue stories! +1 for that!

Edited by Condensation (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Have you seen the short horror flicks on youtube called FEWDIO? There are a few of them, I'd would check them out if you like that sort of things. They are absolutely fantastic, way scarier than full-length horror films.

Oh! I haven't and I definitely will. Some short films are really good. Even in less than 10 mins you can already get creeped out. lol. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll hv a look at that.

• Upvote 1

Some FEWDIO shorts are under 2 minutes, but there are a couple that genuinely freaked me out, like the one with the baby monitor. Let me know what you think. :D