Sign in to follow this  
Butane

Cart Not Working

I'm sure everybody  knows but you cannot rent carts for some reason.  This kinda sucks, I created a merchant so I could get zeny and merchant...Hoping more people come play this server.  

Edited by Butane (see edit history)

Ok, so after some time I realize the only pro of having a cart would be cart revolution, and vending, and looking like a baller.  I think it's kinda gay that carts "work" because I see older players who have them.  I have OCD and am not trying to put junk loot in my storage.  

Realistically, there is no way you will get people to play if you cant use the rentals, why would I make a sniper with no falcon?  A knight without a Peco!??!  

You would like me to pay for this game, right?  You would like to have people playing?  Then let me sell stuff that people might need.  

Just saw somebody asking where they can rent a Peco.  No rentals = no players.  Especially pre-trans players like myself.  Fix rentals and I'll start paying.

Edited by Butane (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Butane said:

Ok, so after some time I realize the only pro of having a cart would be cart revolution, and vending, and looking like a baller.  I think it's kinda gay that carts "work" because I see older players who have them.  I have OCD and am not trying to put junk loot in my storage.  

Realistically, there is no way you will get people to play if you cant use the rentals, why would I make a sniper with no falcon?  A knight without a Peco!??!  

You would like me to pay for this game, right?  You would like to have people playing?  Then let me sell stuff that people might need.  

Just saw somebody asking where they can rent a Peco.  No rentals = no players.  Especially pre-trans players like myself.  Fix rentals and I'll start paying.

As of right now, Eir literally just reopened after being shut down for like a year+. Admins are still focusing on the other money making server before this one. Who knows when Eir will actually get in real attention, but I would say don't get your hopes up. From what it looks right now, they simply reopened it just cause.

I haven't played in so long I forget that the peco and falcon can be obtained by other means.  

I have put quite a few hours into my smith and will continue to do so...I do wish I could get a cart like all the cool kids though.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Butane said:

I haven't played in so long I forget that the peco and falcon can be obtained by other means.  

I have put quite a few hours into my smith and will continue to do so...I do wish I could get a cart like all the cool kids though.

Hi.. I'm one of the cool kids.

• Upvote 1