Sign in to follow this  
McLain

Bug list

Here are some bugs we've found from Eir:

- Blessing is not equal with all HPs (stat boosts are between 10-20)
- @duel has a cooldown of 60 min
- @changegm is not working (you can't change guildleader)
- Some equips are not equipable (Green Whistle, Stem Whip, Red Bag, Black Wing, etc? - too high lvl requirement )
- Some cards do not have the customized eir effect (Beholder Master Card, etc?)
- Some items are not storeable (Mega Resist Potion, SP Consumption Reduction, etc?)
- Weapon/Armor Refinement are not working (Def and Atk are not added)
- No Kafra Cart Rental (works only in guild castles)
- There is no Catacomb NPC in moscovia
- @cstorage is not working
- Laver item is not working (you dont get a speed boost)
- Box`o`Boxes doesn't give any items
- Guild Dungeons are empty
- Katars do not give double crit
- @mail is not working
- WoE traps are bugged (people can go sometimes over them)
- Some donation gears are not working in ET
- Quagmire is not working in ET
- Empathy Skill is bugged (after death it is no longer working)

Edited by McLain (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, Hoy said:

bugs.rebirthro.com

Thx for reminding me that the bug list continues:

- Cannot login to bugs.rebirthro.com

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, McLain said:

Thx for reminding me that the bug list continues:

- Cannot login to bugs.rebirthro.com

that's kinda ironic lol

but seriously, in theory, this is supposed to be a helpful site. Although, some bugs I've reported months ago still haven't been resolved. Even though they're not that hard to fix. So I don't know if they're even working on fixing them.

The no attack/def added to refined items really irks me.  That is a pretty important aspect of the game.  

As are carts.

Do we know if "very very" and "very" prefixes add attack to forged weapons?  Thank god I didn't spend a month crafting a +9 very very strong elemental weapon lmao

Edited by Butane (see edit history)

Another bug: Taekwon Class NPC is missing from its location (Pheonix, on Payon  (157, 141)) So Taekwon class is currently unaccesible, i guess

20 hours ago, Hoy said:

bugs.rebirthro.com

^This

If you want your bugs to be ignored, that's the place you should go, not forums.

• Upvote 1

I literally made a blacksmith and have been leveling it so that I can make epic gear.  

Please fix the refinement system.

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

^This

If you want your bugs to be ignored, that's the place you should go, not forums.

Well, I couldn't login either way. Been like that since few weeks ago already. And trying to register takes me to rebirthro.com/register, where i already have an account ugh.

But then, should we report each bug one by one? Can anyone log into bug tracker?  

2 weeks ago, i thought, maybe should leave more time until server be revived completely to check about the bugs and stuff, but uh seems stuff didn't really went that way. I don't know what to do now about it, to be honest

On 5/8/2017 at 4:40 AM, Wrathborne said:

Well, I couldn't login either way. Been like that since few weeks ago already. And trying to register takes me to rebirthro.com/register, where i already have an account ugh.

But then, should we report each bug one by one? Can anyone log into bug tracker?  

2 weeks ago, i thought, maybe should leave more time until server be revived completely to check about the bugs and stuff, but uh seems stuff didn't really went that way. I don't know what to do now about it, to be honest

I can log in just fine right now.

I laugh at this one ---v

On 5/7/2017 at 9:13 PM, Lucas said:

^This

Though they said that they were prioritizing those bugs with the largest effect, seems that these were pretty ignored.

I think only accounts that were able to sign in before can access the site, which makes no sense. I tried logging in with on my alt accounts and I see their problem. 

Feel bad for Eir honestly. The server got reopened but it's literally getting no attention. Feels like it was just opened as a last resort to try and get people to go back to play RRO.

I mean the only reason bugs get fixed on Loki is because of Phoenix being a GM there. Otherwise it would be the same. ^_^

• Upvote 1

Yea, it is somewhat unfortunate.  I like the people on Eir or I would go find another server to play on.  I was under the impression that since the server was reopened that it would be revitalized.  Low rate servers are under-rated.  So much more to offer, imo.

I could not log in on bug.rebirthro.com either. Also, There is a bug on Event Staff NPC. I should be getting few gift boxes and 2 event points. When I checked back on the points and items, i did not get any.

It's impossible to pick up treadure of  Gondul (Pront castle) i cant enter to the castles using the flag.

1) Custom mosnters doesnt have their custom drops.
2) There arent custom mvps on nieve or orc village dungeons.

All quest data has been lost as far as I can teel.

Please with a cherry on top reinstate our quest data.

Alternatively please add a shortcut to complete all quests as people like me spent, 10,000's of hours doing such quests.

BUG - Equipment DEF is not adding Def

I have upgraded equipment and according to the status it is not adding DEF, previously each upgrade for EIR added 0.7def per upgrade.

BUG - Missing CART NPC approximately Prontera (143,202)

Would be nice to smack a cart on a whitesmith or a bird on a sniper

Bug - Missing Bank at approx Prontera (150,196)

SHOW ME THE MONEY, nice surprise would be to see 10bil zenny inside, wanna buy some shoes.

BUG - RDC rewards appear to have changed and are unappealing.

OCA is 20 points - I foresee nobody doing RDC if the rewards are not revisited.

Previously I beleive you could choose a type of 1 hour package, now it seems to be 1, but i did not have the points to test it and quite frankly with the current rewards I have ZERO interest.

BUG - Poring quest npc's are missing,

I love the poring quests and think it would be a real shame to not re-introduce it, I helped countless players get through it and enjoyed it almost everytime.