Sign in to follow this  
McLain

Bug list

Bug - Upgrading system has changed - Looks to be gamebreaking

+10 items are guaranteed which makes it unfair, what is going to happen to all of the highly upgraded stuff that we have worked hard for over many years.

6 hours ago, Holy Rama said:

Bug - Upgrading system has changed - Looks to be gamebreaking

+10 items are guaranteed which makes it unfair, what is going to happen to all of the highly upgraded stuff that we have worked hard for over many years.

Rama told me about this bug i suggest to restart the upgrade of ALL items, because a rolll back will make all the new players leave, we have some new players and we have to think on them before us, i can gladly lose all the refines if we conserve new players.

[Eir] Fixed @changegm not working ( Coming Next Maintanance )
[Eir] Checked @mail ( Coming Next Maintanance )
[Eir] Checked Empathy Skill is bugged (after death it is no longer working) - its working fine description says it should disappear upon death and they have to recast it.
[Eir] Checked Eir Quagmire not working on ET bug, but its working fine. Probably got fixed before in loki/thor fixes already.

I agree now, The server is now officially broken and should be completely WIPED clean of all gears and all mvp cards.

No longer should this server be life sucking for any of you young children and adult children.

2 hours ago, Holy Rama said:

I agree now, The server is now officially broken and should be completely WIPED clean of all gears and all mvp cards.

No longer should this server be life sucking for any of you young children and adult children.

Adult children.. ?

20 hours ago, Holy Rama said:

Someone is hurt by my words, but if you dont like the server, like you said "i have been in other servers" you are free to go,i know you would love to see all the items wiped, so you can feel better about you.

GM can plz close the thread Rama lost the point.

21 hours ago, Holy Rama said:

But why? ._.

14 minutes ago, The Love Doctor said:

God bless Eir and the fact that it will always be a cesspool of garbage people. (Except for @Soraka and @Maokai ofc <3)

Oh stopityou <3... 

thanks syphon.hope all bugs will be out.more players are returning as i see.Definitely a good sign.regardsssssss

Hello

Next maintanance!

[Eir] Fixed guild dungeon is empty
[Eir] Fixed Box`o`Boxes doesn't give any items
[Eir] Fixed more item_db2 and mob_db2 console errors
[Eir] Fixed map server npc errors

+ 10 items wil be fixed and removed!

But need new bugs faster so we can work faster Regards

BRAVO - Alienate people even more

You should rollback so people like me with pre-bug +10 gears dont get bloody crucified by your plans to make things +0.

This +10 items will be fixed and removed! is a very very very bad idea. Please rollback to the pre-bug state instead so it is fair for all.

I personally brought the bug to your attention after people tried to scam or possibly unaware traded +10 items for my int 3 Valk armour.

Thats right I traded my +int 3 valk armour for a +10 variant while a bug was around making things +10, I was totally unaware.

Now you are going to punish me by removing all my +10 stuff to +0 after working hard for 10 years.

My Paladin has been my focus for years and this will destroy any chance of continuing on with this game.

Do you have any respect for players to respond with a viable solution.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Holy Rama said:

BRAVO - Alienate people even more

You should rollback so people like me with pre-bug +10 gears dont get bloody crucified by your plans to make things +0.

This +10 items will be fixed and removed! is a very very very bad idea. Please rollback to the pre-bug state instead so it is fair for all.

I personally brought the bug to your attention after people tried to scam or possibly unaware traded +10 items for my int 3 Valk armour.

Thats right I traded my +int 3 valk armour for a +10 variant while a bug was around making things +10, I was totally unaware.

Now you are going to punish me by removing all my +10 stuff to +0 after working hard for 10 years.

My Paladin has been my focus for years and this will destroy any chance of continuing on with this game.

Do you have any respect for players to respond with a viable solution.

26 minutes ago, Salacia said:

Don't you guys have logs to see who abused the system? 

I agree to Holy Rama and Salacia.. Some people worked hard on +10 gears. Unlike the abusers who take chances. A roll back would be good to old players but it would be unfair to the newbies who came in to join Eir. Or you could at least turn it to +9? That would be the least thing I could think of..

I would like to assume, or hope, that when he says the +10 items will be removed, he means the ones that were created from the bug. Not all +10 items in the game period. As far as people who bought/traded for the bugged +10 gears, it's not the GMs obligation to return anything to you in exchange for you losing the +10 gears. It's always been a long standing rule that any deal made within the game is made at your own risk. If they choose to restore everything with a rollback, that's great. If they choose to only get rid of the bugged +10 gears, that's great too. If you so happened to be at the short end of the stick with that decision because you happened to risk a chance at buying said gears, that's your responsibility, not theirs.

Now if we get this done and they do remove all the +10 gears currently in the game, not just the bugged ones, then yes that would be a problem and would be another situation entirely.

BUG - Missing warps/NPC in Scaraba Dungeon up until El Dicastes (making some New World quests impossible to be done). Same thing happens to Splendide warps -> Eclage field. (Edit: More missing warps and npcs in Brasilis, cant access the field :()

Some said probably not really important since stuff is from renewal, and maybe not ported yet to Eir and stuff. Just telling 8D

Two questions by the way: 

-Shouldn't Lunakaligo drop random food items?

-Why leap (Taekwon class) is forbidden in WoE? It renders taekwon classes quite useless in woe, and makes them a bit tough. Is it directly taken from Loki?

P.D.: I still can't log into bug tracker, help me :'<

Edited by Wrathborne
Leap in WoE forbidden? // brasilis (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

On 18/07/2017 at 5:27 PM, Wrathborne said:

BUG - Missing warps/NPC in Scaraba Dungeon up until El Dicastes (making some New World quests impossible to be done). Same thing happens to Splendide warps -> Eclage field. (Edit: More missing warps and npcs in Brasilis, cant access the field :()

Some said probably not really important since stuff is from renewal, and maybe not ported yet to Eir and stuff. Just telling 8D

P.D.: I still can't log into bug tracker, help me :'<

Yep, same here for no warps and bug tracker.

screenEir(PreRE)Low-Rate007.jpg