Sign in to follow this  
Milano Hub

OP Spam of Tarot

Since Eir have 50% reduction limit for after-cast delay, it has similar feature to Loki for the said matter. Apparently, the way I saw this one Clown during WOE spam his Tarot is too much compare to of in Loki.

Tarot in Loki have some kind of fixed delay to limit the spam, and IMHO, it should be applied to Eir as well, considering Eir is a low-rate. Newbies like me in Eir will never have chance to go against Clown with such OP tarot, even oldie player with good build. I have been playing WOE in Loki for years, and have look into how Tarot worked and balanced in Loki WOE, and it should be done the same to Eir.

Have you seen a clown with link? its worse, i dont think tarot needs a nerf, that clown you are talking about have been playing for 10 years, obvs he will have a great build, have you face a champ with gtb, oh, maya p? or a hw with kiel, maya purple, gtb, fbh?

its not the skill, its the gears, better ask to remove MVP cards from woe, i will suport that!

17 hours ago, Milano Hub said:

Newbies like me in Eir will never have chance to go against Clown with such OP tarot, even oldie player with good build.

I laughed more at this as I should. lol

Idk, but there is a reason it is called "newbie", if you can play and kill/survive everything right off the start, where is then the point of being newbie/oldie.

• Upvote 1

I am that clown... and srsly =/ its easier to remove mvp cards from woe than removing me from game xD, if you cant handle what is one of the weaker players from the old school, lets hope the great HWs, Sinxs, Hps, that there used to be in server never come back.

Skelly~

Edited by Maokai (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Soraka said:

Have you seen a clown with link? its worse, i dont think tarot needs a nerf, that clown you are talking about have been playing for 10 years, obvs he will have a great build, have you face a champ with gtb, oh, maya p? or a hw with kiel, maya purple, gtb, fbh?

its not the skill, its the gears, better ask to remove MVP cards from woe, i will suport that!

I have my principle that effort is what lead to miracle. So basically, putting effort into vain is not of my favor. They work hard for it. Some of them are online every time I got on, because they were ridiculously checking the time till the MVP spawn, died and warp back hundred of times, spend billions of money on improving their MVP hunting equip. They deserve it. To me, people who work hard should get reward for what they did. Removing the MVP that they work hard for, IMHO, is like going against my own principle. 

6 hours ago, g c q said:

I laughed more at this as I should. lol

Idk, but there is a reason it is called "newbie", if you can play and kill/survive everything right off the start, where is then the point of being newbie/oldie.

I should not even mention the 'newbie' there if all you did is to ridicule me. You know how you can spam Jupitel Thunder in Loki right? That's how spam-able Tarot is in Eir. They should do the same such as putting fixed delay that can not be affected by bragi and ACD reduction.

3 hours ago, Maokai said:

I am that clown... and srsly =/ its easier to remove mvp cards from woe than removing me from game xD, if you cant handle what is one of the weaker players from the old school, lets hope the great HWs, Sinxs, Hps, that there used to be in server never come back.

Skelly~

I'm not talking about removing you. I'm talking about nerfing that insane spam. The whole guild of Fairy Tale can't even go against you. You kill every one of us in less than 5 second whenever we are near you because of your Tarot that goes off like Jupitel Thunder. Its okay for you to go against this, cos I know I had just infringe your interest, but I am suggesting for the benefit of the whole Eir population. Like it or not, this is how people reach for 'balance' server.

I agree, with Milano.  Tarot spam does feel a lot like a high rate server. 

This and other skills have been spoken about before... tz ? :P

I'd be for fixing a delay on this and other skills... also for the entire woe :).

Remove MVP's and Gods from WoE. I'm tired of repeating myself. :|

Nothing needs nerfed. MVP's and God items need to be REMOVED from WoE. Go use them in PvP and BG.

Edited by Hakuu (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Milano Hub said:

The whole guild of Fairy Tale can't even go against you.

Tarot isn't the issue. If three people can't easily kill one person, then something is wrong with those three people. This guy can have the best gear in the game and three people with basic woe gear should still be able to kill him. 

Fix your gear and team composition. Stop blaming or pointing fingers and learn how to become a better player.  

Edited by Rolo
Autocorrect (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rolo said:

Tarot isn't the issue. If three people can't easily kill one person, then something is wrong with those three people. This guy can have the best gear in the game and three people with basic woe gear should still be able to kill him. 

Fix your gear and team composition. Stop blaming or pointing fingers and learn how to become a better player.  

Ignore that 3 people, and look alone at how Tarot spam-able similar to Jupitel Thunder. Its not about blaming, its about fixing what needed to make things balance. If this is loki server, everyone will talk shit about how OP the skill is in term of spamming.

12 minutes ago, Milano Hub said:

Ignore that 3 people, and look alone at how Tarot spam-able similar to Jupitel Thunder. Its not about blaming, its about fixing what needed to make things balance. If this is loki server, everyone will talk shit about how OP the skill is in term of spamming.

You're literally upset over a skill that can be spammed 5 times a second max in eir with 190 aspd(no clown has 190 aspd so it's more like 3-4) with a 40% success rate,  and even with success, 6 out of 14 Cards are good. It's a single target skill vs however many people you have in your guild. 

Meanwhile I can kill your entire guild with one storm gust. So are we going to nerf that too? 

3 to 5 hits a sec, 40% success, 6/14 good...  So between 57% and 39% chance a second, that it does not do a 'good' tarot to you.  You can try and recover from it, as for the most part it will not kill you.  

It is range, cards will not block/reduce it's effect.  It will remove FCP/foods/buffs/speed pots and everything else.  Which may take a few seconds to recover from.

Comparing it to other skills.  There are reductions one can use against Storm Gust(which has a much larger delay).  I am not saying tarot is 'Alone' in being too spammable, but I agree with Milano.

I think the main point of salt here is that milano didn't wear a marc card (or most of the FT guild). Skelly could just frost joke and then tarot spam afterwards. You can complain about the skill being OP, but when you aren't prepped for WoE/PvP it doesn't mean a thing. If an entire guild freezes it's logical you can pick them out one at a time, and have an easy time living. 

This is why you stimulate new guildies to hunt marcs, evil druids or do a guild run for them. Freeze has always been one of the key status effects on Eir, with frost joke clowns, high wizards etc. 

Edited by Salacia (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, Seasomeor said:

3 to 5 hits a sec, 40% success, 6/14 good...  So between 57% and 39% chance a second, that it does not do a 'good' tarot to you.  You can try and recover from it, as for the most part it will not kill you.  

It is range, cards will not block/reduce it's effect.  It will remove FCP/foods/buffs/speed pots and everything else.  Which may take a few seconds to recover from.

Comparing it to other skills.  There are reductions one can use against Storm Gust(which has a much larger delay).  I am not saying tarot is 'Alone' in being too spammable, but I agree with Milano.

We're assuming all skills are 100% no delay and insta cast in this scenario. It doesn't matter if eir is 50% after cast delay because a 150 int clown brings the after cast delay to 0 no matter what server you're in. You can have 4 Kiels on and it has the same effect as a 150 int clown.  So, it's a slippery slope to putting hard delays on ALL skills. Hard delays on pneuma  because "it's op since it blocks all range physical skills" hard delay on Land Protector, safety wall, meteor storm, Ad, North wind. might as well hard delay pots too. With Tarot being one of the lower tier Dps skills, nerfing it leads to nerfing all skills that are better than it. 

You can stack a million meteor showers on each other. Are we going to nerfing that? Honestly, if I had a woe roster of 25 people, a Tarot clown would not be on the roster. Why have a 39-57% card chance be a Frontline character that is easily kill able when I can reroll em to be running high dps chars that can clear waves of people at a time? 

Skills are already balanced. WoE isn't an individual based. It's guild vs guild And if your guild is losing to an individual, then something is wrong with you. 

If you're desperate and bad, go make your own clown. You honestly don't need much in a clown v clown fight. Just 150 dex, 150int and link. Int gear. 0 Demi human resist gear cause Tarot isn't reducable anyway. 

Edited by Rolo (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Salacia said:

I think the main point of salt here is that milano didn't wear a marc card (or most of the FT guild). Skelly could just frost joke and then tarot spam afterwards. You can complain about the skill being OP, but when you aren't prepped for WoE/PvP it doesn't mean a thing. If an entire guild freezes it's logical you can pick them out one at a time, and have an easy time living. 

This is why you stimulate new guildies to hunt marcs, evil druids or do a guild run for them. Freeze has always been one of the key status effects on Eir, with frost joke clowns, high wizards etc. 

Frost Joke is normal the way it is spam-able, but not on Tarot. We never had anyone to farm Marc, and Fiz got bulk of it. Just because me alone searching for it, it doesn't represent the whole guild are looking for it. Please don't involve FT in this Tarot issue, and focus on Tarot spam and after cast delay. Freeze is normal everywhere, I know how to counter it and stuff. I have 5 years experience WOE-ing in Loki. Please. And your storm-gust can be countered by a single LP or with water resist, but no one did, because everyone is so focus on helping 4-5 newbies in the guild.

2 hours ago, Rolo said:

We're assuming all skills are 100% no delay and insta cast in this scenario. It doesn't matter if eir is 50% after cast delay because a 150 int clown brings the after cast delay to 0 no matter what server you're in. You can have 4 Kiels on and it has the same effect as a 150 int clown.  So, it's a slippery slope to putting hard delays on ALL skills. Hard delays on pneuma  because "it's op since it blocks all range physical skills" hard delay on Land Protector, safety wall, meteor storm, Ad, North wind. might as well hard delay pots too. With Tarot being one of the lower tier Dps skills, nerfing it leads to nerfing all skills that are better than it. 

You can stack a million meteor showers on each other. Are we going to nerfing that? Honestly, if I had a woe roster of 25 people, a Tarot clown would not be on the roster. Why have a 39-57% card chance be a Frontline character that is easily kill able when I can reroll em to be running high dps chars that can clear waves of people at a time? 

Skills are already balanced. WoE isn't an individual based. It's guild vs guild And if your guild is losing to an individual, then something is wrong with you. 

If you're desperate and bad, go make your own clown. You honestly don't need much in a clown v clown fight. Just 150 dex, 150int and link. Int gear. 0 Demi human resist gear cause Tarot isn't reducable anyway. 

Adding a fix-delay on it like 0.5 second which is not affected by DEX or ACD reduction or whatever INT you are talking about will fix this insane situation. It have been implemented in Loki and Clown / Gypsy Tarot is still OP as fuck in Loki, but bearable.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Milano Hub said:

Frost Joke is normal the way it is spam-able, but not on Tarot.

what are you talking about Milano?  Frost Joke can be spammed 5 times a second in Eir and is screen wide.  I haven't played in a long time, but the last time I went against fairy tale, that one skill disabled about 15 people for 4 minutes. This skill must be nerfed since newbies will never be able to go against it. 

I have 5 years experience WOE-ing in Loki.

50 years in a high rate with a shit-ton of customs won't help you in anyway on a low rate w/ minor customs.

And your storm-gust can be countered by a single LP or with water resist, but no one did, because everyone is so focus on helping 4-5 newbies in the guild.

And ONE clown isn't counterable? I can wreck a solo clown any day.

Adding a fix-delay on it like 0.5 second

2 Tarots a second .............. 40% success chance...........

Adding a fix-delay on it like 0.5 second which is not affected by DEX or ACD reduction or whatever INT you are talking about will fix this insane situation.

5 years woe experience and you................ don't know how bragi works.............???????????????????????

It have been implemented in Loki and Clown / Gypsy Tarot is still OP as fuck in Loki, but bearable.

I'd imagine a nerf in loki because 196 aspd with instacast is 12 tarots a second.  with those numbers, you have an incredibly high chance of getting coma. tarot is balanced.  No woe server nerfs it.

this topic is stupid.  Please bring basic woe gear and some white pots before woeing so you know what to actually complain about.

/closethread

12 hours ago, Rolo said:

what are you talking about Milano?  Frost Joke can be spammed 5 times a second in Eir and is screen wide.  I haven't played in a long time, but the last time I went against fairy tale, that one skill disabled about 15 people for 4 minutes. This skill must be nerfed since newbies will never be able to go against it. 

50 years in a high rate with a shit-ton of customs won't help you in anyway on a low rate w/ minor customs.

5 years woe experience and you................ don't know how bragi works.............???????????????????????

I'd imagine a nerf in loki because 196 aspd with instacast is 12 tarots a second.  with those numbers, you have an incredibly high chance of getting coma. tarot is balanced.  No woe server nerfs it.

this topic is stupid.  Please bring basic woe gear and some white pots before woeing so you know what to actually complain about.

/closethread

I can argue everything u said, but I give up. Be it. Eir is a dead server anyway. This thread has nothing to do, but I see no future in Eir, so I decide to quit. The way we discuss just make me feel stupid cos Admin/GM doesn't care anyway. Have a great time in Eir~

I can argue everything u said, but I give up. Be it. Eir is a dead server anyway. This thread has nothing to do, but I see no future in Eir, so I decide to quit. The way we discuss just make me feel stupid cos Admin/GM doesn't care anyway. Have a great time in Eir~

That is why I never argue with any illu member.. They know everything.. They make the server dead-ish.. GM and admin will always favor them.. If they say server stay as it is, GM and admin will comply.. Even when the majority demand for server roll back.. #jangankecamsaya

On 20.6.2017 at 4:59 PM, Rolo said:

/closethread

*laughs in lokian*

I want to see this 12 Tarots a second, is there even that HoA Weapons in Eir? Sounds like they would make even more fun here.

So let me sum up dis. We talk about giving a skill a higher delay which has a 40% chance of success anyways ... Sounds like a totally reasonable case.

*flys away with her not helping comment*

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, g c q said:

*laughs in lokian*

I want to see this 12 Tarots a second *mine is 24 / second

On 6/20/2017 at 10:59 AM, Rolo said:

/closethread

preach