Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Leave things as is or Rollback to the day Eir returned.

Leave things as is or Rollback to the day Eir returned.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Leave things as is or Rollback to the day Eir returned.

Rollback means everything you did in the last month is gone. All new accounts on the Eir server will have 0 characters. Choose wisely.

If we rollback, new people will leave, dont be selfish, its just the refine, i know we have worked hard for them, but without new people, eir will die, and you will lose more than the refines...

Btw, look who is voting, some people can make double votes with alt accounts.

I dont know who Czar and lekir are, and they voted so close to other people.

Sin título.png

Edited by Soraka (see edit history)

I have been playing for 10 years and i am losing a lot of stuff, but i preffer to keep newbies than, have my refines on a dead server, we are on borderline between "dead and semi-dead" without newbies, you will doom eir.

12 minutes ago, Czar said:

oh mai! im sorry! o/ i thought this was loki! >.<

Then is -1 on voting rollback :D

The roll back is so pointless. If u had to this this you guys should never have started this server. You're going to lose a hell lot of players if u do it and of Course the new players and your servers reputation. Take an example a new player joined farmed his shit earned a million made trans 99 and u wipe and tell him bro u gotta start from scratch, he'd be like I'm better off on a different server or not playing this game. According to me roll back is the worst thing to do right now. 

• Upvote 2

I dont get the point behind all this. I have spent my precious time and money in this server. And you are taking this all back from me? 

This is a fail attempt, you will lose half of the population which is keeping the game alive. 

We are already helping newbies with level up, guidance and spare equipments(whenever we have time). They have also invested so much in last couple of months. 

I am out with my guildees if server rollback happens. Good Luck!!

• Upvote 2

Wiping my ability to help newer people with my 10 years worth of effort is going to hurt a lot more people than a couple of newbies losing level 99.

Rollback is the only option, losing 10 years worth of effort for all those that actually help new people and the people who are still trickling back in, is a lot worse.

Plus the power gap is also widening if you dont rollback, who has been farming all the VR mobs/Satan mobs over the last many years and still has them in storage to just recreate +9 or +10's.

You know who will not be effected and who is affected, the vast majority outweighs the OP minority and the very short time spent by new people. 10 years worth of effort being wiped on gears, and not mvp's and god items, is completely reckless.

Edited by Holy Rama
grammer (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, Czar said:

nuuu i +10ed my valk armor with regular elu! no soraka! you cant do this to me!!

so you even play on eir?

1 minute ago, Holy Rama said:

Wiping my ability to help newer people with my 10 years worth of effort is going to hurt a lot more people than a couple of newbies losing level 99.

Rollback is the only option, losing 10 years worth of effort for all those that actually help new people and the people who are still trickling back in, is a lot worse.

Plus the power gap is also widening if you rollback, who has been farming all the VR mobs/Satan mobs over the last many years and still has them in storage to just recreate +9 or +10's.

You know who will not be effected and who is affected, the vast majority outweighs the OP minority and the very short time spent by new people. 10 years worth of effort being wiped on gears, and not mvp's and god items, is completely reckless.

Why you alwats bring to table VR, there is better equipment that v armor or even morroc stuff, as i said froze all mvp cards and god items for 1 year, then see what happen, people who is voting for rollback is the one one complain about everything, they are just lazy to do questa again, they will not farm. They are on they the conform zone, and doesnt want to leave...

I am real newbie in this game and i think dont want to rollback cuz i would loose 1 month of my time. I dont really care about refines. you could degree all refined items from 1 month maybe its better idea, if its possible.

• Upvote 1

So this topic is the product of someone in the discord complaining about how their refines were gone and demanded we revert it back to before we opened Eir again. We wanted to know what the actual feeling of the server was. So here we are.

You didn't help Juton, I did, and he isn't even transcended yet.

Non trans new characters are not worth 10 years of effort, Gray your clutching at straws. I've seen the help you haven't given for 10 years.

1 minute ago, Holy Rama said:

You didn't help Juton, I did, and he isn't even transcended yet.

Non trans new characters are not worth 10 years of effort, Gray your clutching at straws. I've seen the help you haven't given for 10 years.

you havent been around for 10 years rama, help newbies, not helping you and competing you for mvps isnt a crime. I have helped newbies, but in the moment they take a guild flag i am not helping anymore, i am not recruiting people but i help.

I vote for rollback, bcuz as an old player, which 95% our current population is, we all have legit stuff that were +10, and we going to lose them because of people who abused the bug? Hell no. Dont say "you can farm it back, etc etc" What about +10gears from before revival that were traded in game for coins/credits?? Are we all getting refunded that? No, right?

Also, staff is putting the burden into us with this vote, this shouldnt have been asked/voted, this should have been done right after the bug was reported. Now, they divide this small community even further thanks to this vote. On any other big server, a bug like that -on a low rate server- would demand an instant rollback.

Off-topic: when we get rolled back, please re-allow donates on instances. It was enabled before.

No, i have a guild, its about competition, its like killing a mvp, i will not say "omg i have killing tons of VR, i will leave next one to rama because he havent kill enough", RO is about competition, you have to understand that, you say i am a no-life person becaus i kill the mvps as much as i can, but thats the way RO was made, MVP, WoE, PvP, its all about compt.

1 minute ago, Chutter said:

I vote for rollback, bcuz as an old player, which 95% our current population is, we all have legit stuff that were +10, and we going to lose them because of people who abused the bug? Hell no. Dont say "you can farm it back, etc etc" What about +10gears from before revival that were traded in game for coins/credits?? Are we all getting refunded that? No, right?

Also, staff is putting the burden into us with this vote, this shouldnt have been asked/voted, this should have been done right after the bug was reported. Now, they divide this small community even further thanks to this vote. On any other big server, a bug like that -on a low rate server- would demand an instant rollback.

Off-topic: when we get rolled back, please re-allow donates on instances. It was enabled before.

We are not a big server, losing 5 people is losing a lot of population.

1 minute ago, S a N said:

Instead of rollback, we can go for woe without mvps.

Rama doesnt care about woe, thats why he wants rollback.