Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Leave things as is or Rollback to the day Eir returned.

Leave things as is or Rollback to the day Eir returned.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Leave things as is or Rollback to the day Eir returned.

Losing 5 new people with a 1% chance of staying with hardly any help soon to be coming their way, is far better than losing the bulk of the people still returning and currenlty playing that cannot even remotely recover from this disaster.

Just now, Soraka said:

No, i have a guild, its about competition, its like killing a mvp, i will not say "omg i have killing tons of VR, i will leave next one to rama because he havent kill enough", RO is about competition, you have to understand that, you say i am a no-life person becaus i kill the mvps as much as i can, but thats the way RO was made, MVP, WoE, PvP, its all about compt.

We are not a big server, losing 5 people is losing a lot of population.

Well, by reverting all gears to +0, you are losing every single player that have not yet returned, that doesn't have mvp cards to make up for the lose on refines. If we kill the serve now, we lose what? 20-30 players? If we do a real revival, without day1 bugs, we could get back the 80+ population that Eir had previously. 

didnt realize old players lost all legit refines to +10. I think i can handle rollback 1 month for them.

Just now, Chutter said:

Well, by reverting all gears to +0, you are losing every single player that have not yet returned, that doesn't have mvp cards to make up for the lose on refines. If we kill the serve now, we lose what? 20-30 players? If we do a real revival, without day1 bugs, we could get back the 80+ population that Eir had previously. 

Its been two months, they will hard return, and get refines isnt hard, you are just being lazy.

4 minutes ago, Soraka said:

Rama doesnt care about woe, thats why he wants rollback.

Actually, there was also a bug with WoE economies, apparently it is solved now, no more free investment =D

2 minutes ago, Juton said:

didnt realize old players lost all legit refines to +10. I think i can handle rollback 1 month for them.

Yes, everyone lost their refine. Imagine someone calling out their 20+ people guild, ""hey, look, Eir is back, lets play again"" only to find out all their hard worked stuff from years ago is gone, well, you just lost 20+ players.

And for everyone else that isnt new, im quoting a NEW  player, he is ok with rollback.

7 minutes ago, Chutter said:

Actually, there was also a bug with WoE economies, apparently it is solved now, no more free investment =D

Yes, everyone lost their refine. Imagine someone calling out their 20+ people guild, ""hey, look, Eir is back, lets play again"" only to find out all their hard worked stuff from years ago is gone, well, you just lost 20+ players.

If they want to play refine wouldnt be a problem, i would play even with a mvp wipe, when you really like the game, you play withever are the conditions, but ok i am done you are reall selfish, do whatever you want.

@Phoenix @Syphon there is a posibility to do a rollback and let people to keep what they have got this 2 last months?? I mean cards and lvl?

Edited by Soraka (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Holy Rama said:

Someone doesn't care but wants the stuff they got over the last two months? 10 years vs 2 months? This guy

I am not talking about me, there a people who farmed and will lose everything. Not everything is about me Rama.

Edited by Soraka (see edit history)

I've voted for leave it as it is. I'll be losing my legit +10 Odin's set, two +9 magic bibles and tons of other stuff. Why? Cause I've seen the extend to which some people abused it, and I can see how it is a lot of work for the GM's and admins. I actually have multiple screens of people admitting they abused the bug and their equipment (for reference purposes). 

It does feel unfair though, because I came back to Eir when the npc was removed already. But if I can get over it, most people can. You won't lose cards, you won't lose mvp cards, you won't lose chars, you won't lose levels. What is there to complain about? 

If you take out the loki ppl voting for rollback, remain as it is is in the lead :> 

Edited by Salacia (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Salacia said:

I've voted for leave it as it is. I'll be losing my legit +10 Odin's set, two +9 magic bibles and tons of other stuff. Why? Cause I've seen the extend to which some people abused it, and I can see how it is a lot of work for the GM's and admins. I actually have multiple screens of people admitting they abused the bug and their equipment (for reference purposes). 

It does feel unfair though, because I came back to Eir when the npc was removed already. But if I can get over it, most people can. You won't lose cards, you won't lose mvp cards, you won't lose chars, you won't lose levels. What is there to complain about? 

You dah best, and always with the best words! You should go on date with me now!

Just now, Soraka said:

If they want to play refine wouldnt be a problem, i would play even with a mvp wipe, when you really like the game, you play withever are the conditions, but ok i am done you are reall selfish, do whatever you want.

@Phoenix @Syphon there is a posibility to do a rollback and let people to keep what they have got this 2 last months??

None that I'm aware of. @Soraka

However, locking this topic as its just turning into cancerous back and forth repetitive arguments. Please vote for what you think is most appropriate and leave it at that.