Sign in to follow this  
Fizsterina

Nullify MVP cards at WoE

As per stated by the title, I would like to suggest to nullify all MVP cards use in WoE. This is to encourage newbies to participate in WoE without a great gap betwen veterans high end gear and donates.

For example, I have new joiners who participate in WoE but is not well geared as well as having donates.

This idea was brought into attention by @Soraka. We can further discuss this matter and at least find something that we can do beside encouraging newbies to participate in WoE as well as cultivating server growth.

• Upvote 4

I totally support this idea of disabling the MVP-Mini Boss cards and God-Items in woe, most of the players doesnt have them, and some of us have a lot, i think the best admins can do for the server is disable them on for 1-2 years, so the server star growing, the server needs help, and with this you will balance.

I know you have some ideas for reduce the gap of woe, but really disable mvp cards, so the server will have a real competition, and then new and old player will have to farm the items the admin is planning.

17 hours ago, Milano Hub said:

CC: @Syphon @Big Dumb Object @Phoenix

Additional suggestion: Make another WOE that is suitable for ASEAN (or East Asian) countries. The current WOE time is 3am in the morning for ASEAN player, hence, becoming another barrier for them to enter this server. 

This is the best idea ever, i proposse to add woe 2.0 on sundays at 3 am server time, so ASEAN, have the oportunnity to play it. 

Plz Admins, make the WoE, accesible for everyone, so people get more active.

Edited by Soraka (see edit history)
  • Upvote 3

why would you make 2 woes.. hardly 15 active people play the server (excluding alts/non-woers) the best thing would be the just move the time of the current one. Also from my perspective, even if mvp/mini boss cards were disabled, veterans still have high refined gears compared to the 'newbies' that play which still pushes the edge far towards them. But it does close the gap quite a bit.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

why would you make 2 woes.. hardly 15 active people play the server (excluding alts/non-woers) the best thing would be the just move the time of the current one.

Good question Jackie. If I am from ASEAN and I want to try a new server, I would look into the WOE time. But awwww.. the time is.. 3 AM in the morning! Ok.. bye RRO. I'll check other low rate server instead. WOE is so dead, but we gotta start by attracting player to join the server first. Even if Eir stay at one WOE, 5 castles are open on a WOE, which is still a dead WOE. [Even Loki only have 3 castles open on Tues / Thurs WOE ]

Also from my perspective, even if mvp/mini boss cards were disabled, veterans still have high refined gears compared to the 'newbies' that play which still pushes the edge far towards them. But it does close the gap quite a bit.

When the Admin / GM team re-open the server, one of the major bugs is that player can refine equip to +10 with 100% success chance. The bug was reported only after months it was abused. BDO said this "thousands of equip was refined to +10. We can just rollback, but the best option now is to remove all the refine". So what happen is that, either you are new, or veteran, all equips were revert to +0. So basically, by removing the MVP / Mini Boss card, the gap between oldies and newbies are closer.

:x

Edited by Milano Hub (see edit history)

Loki woe has 3 castles open on those days yeah and the woe is still dead af lol. But Eir has 5?!?! Honestly the castle count needs to be lowered.

Remove MPV's and God item's from WoE. Do I have to repeat myself 99million times before someone does something. Shit ANYTHING. 

4 hours ago, Hakuu said:

Remove MPV's and God item's from WoE. Do I have to repeat myself 99million times before someone does something. Shit ANYTHING. 

Of course you have to repeat 99 million times.. This is Eir.. What do you expect??