CoCoCov

old RRO members?

what year started playing?

I started on December 2007

Has anyone been playing RRO since 2004 or 2003?

1919159_1197001922954_7207466_n (1).jpg

Took me about a year to be rebirth xD

1919159_1197008163110_2257723_n.jpg

I haven't a oldest ScreenShot because before that i didn't know how to take one jajajaja:(

Edited by CoCoCov (see edit history)

I've never been in those guild, I was online in Forsaken Within / Zero Goddess guild small but nice...xD but that was a loooooooong time ago

Oh man I dont even know when I first played haha. I had a very very old account from maybe 2008/2009? But then I didnt play much. Played for about a year after that and then dropped out for a few years again. Came back and here I am! LOL

I played since 2007, and lost my first batch of friends in RRO when I bought donates! Didn't really play much at some point. I remember giving first Eir a try and being completely put off my the arrogance of the players there, like goddamn

• Like 1

Ive been playing RRO since 2009. But I started playing iRO waaaay back in 2004/2005. I can remember because I almost failed my language class in high school because I was so hooked. I was one of the first to make a bard when the class first came out. Loki server for life!!

• Like 2

I don't play anymore (haven't in a long ass time), just stopping by for a little nostalgia trip.

I first GM'd here in 2007, so I guess I started playing in like 2006 or 2005? I don't know really, but crazy to think that was over 10 years ago now!

Doesn't seem as lively around here as it used to which is a shame, but I'm just impressed the place is still running, kudos to the team. On that note, back in the day we definitely had our differences with Ancyker, but holy shit the coup I just read about was god damn glorious. Sticking it to Bas is something we dreamed about for years, it's nice to see it actually happened!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Edan said:

I don't play anymore (haven't in a long ass time), just stopping by for a little nostalgia trip.

I first GM'd here in 2007, so I guess I started playing in like 2006 or 2005? I don't know really, but crazy to think that was over 10 years ago now!

Doesn't seem as lively around here as it used to which is a shame, but I'm just impressed the place is still running, kudos to the team. On that note, back in the day we definitely had our differences with Ancyker, but holy shit the coup I just read about was god damn glorious. Sticking it to Bas is something we dreamed about for years, it's nice to see it actually happened!

oh my god

EDAN. you were ingame AND I MISSED IT?

WHY DO I SLEEP AT TIMES LIKE THIS

• Like 1

I was in game for like... 2 minutes. I mean it probably didn't help that it was 3 in the morning, but it was a total ghost town so I left. :tard:

On 3/27/2018 at 10:43 AM, Edan said:

FU Edan.

On 1/27/2018 at 12:48 PM, Not Conspiracy said:

Played since like... 2005? Hi. I also came back.. ish.

oi you came back :)

On 8/21/2017 at 5:01 AM, Lance Eisengard said:

been playing RO since its beta days in the philippines (circa 2002~2003)

playing RRO since 2008~2009.

OLD PLAYER HERE

OMG I even had a post here. **throws laptop**

On 3/27/2018 at 2:43 PM, Edan said:

HI EDAAANNNNNNNN HOW ARE YOU!!! WE SHOULD HANG OUT IN GAME AND STUFF!! Also PM me your discord details if you have any!!!

To further convince him to give his account to you, I bet. 

BUT EDAN YES GET ON DISCORD YOU BUTT