Jessica

Infection

Infection

We back baby! We’re ready to bring it hard, and looking for some new blood to do so.

What Are We Looking For?

Just like any guild, we’ve got some requirements before we join, so take a look before you request an invite!

1.     We do WoE, Actively ~ This means we want to see you there, at least half the time (at least two WoEs per week)

2.     Max level and have Premium Gears ~ With WoE growing ever more competitive, we need people who are geared and ready to go for it.

3.     We’re a Family ~ We’re close, and we grow closer every day, and we want you to feel the same, so no guild hoping, be loyal to us, and we’ll be loyal to you <3 That also means we’re not looking for just numbers, quality will always beat quantity.

4.     Be Ready to Learn ~ We get it, you’ve got a style of your own, and you’ve learned in your own way, but everyone can improve right? So be ready to be taught some new things!

5.     We’ve Got a Way of Doing Things ~ You’ll learn more as you become part of the guild and participate, but you have to listen, come willing to listen, and stick with the program, or you’ll be kicked. Refer to 3, quality, beats quantity.

Do you have what it takes to spread the infection?

Decide you want to join? Well first step down, you read the requirements (do so if not <.<)! Now comes the joining part. There’s two ways to do so, post here, on the forums, or on the #GR chat. We’ll invite you from there! It’s perfectly fine to contact us and ask questions, pm a recruiter in game at Navys, or Lu Clown.

Edited by Jessica (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kyuupi said:

I'LL JOIN IF LU'S TIE DOESNT ACT UP AGAIN

We should bury that tie into the ground, it has so many bad memories from the last week!

43 minutes ago, Kyuupi said:

I'LL JOIN IF LU'S TIE DOESNT ACT UP AGAIN

Why is there a spinning head floating on top of your char o_o......

9iztkj.png

I'll still WOE with KK whenever they're online but, if you guys don't mind, I'll WOE with you whenever they're not.

Honestly that last WOE with Navy's as gl was probably the most focused/directed woe I've seen. 

Edited by Synel (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Synel said:

I'll still WOE with KK whenever they're online but, if you guys don't mind, I'll WOE with you whenever they're not.

Honestly that last WOE with Navy's as gl was probably the most focused/directed woe I've seen. 

62701169.jpg

1 minute ago, Unhealed Wounds said:

Sorry that Im innocent <3 Better than this at least.

1104a84f64.jpg

¬¬ I see nothing

Edited by Hyu (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2

Glad you guys enjoyed, but for me it was still messy. I'll try working it out and hopefully it gets better.

On 8/21/2016 at 11:28 AM, Lu Clown said:

Why the fuck do you guys keep screenies of that? LOL

Taking screenies for blackmail purposes Duhhh :ph34r: