Sign in to follow this  
Inanimate Object

Art shoppu~

Hi guys! I currently have commissions going on. Right now I am only open for real money stuff due to circumstances irl, so I wont be bumping my shop unless it is to directly reply to people, but I hope to open RO currency commissions in the next month or so for stuff ^^

In the mean time, you can feel free to note me on deviantart, or add my discord (Book-kun#7825) to chat about commissions, or talk to me here about it in PMs! I don't mind either. 

My commission prices

Samples of previous works:

life_is_a_mystery_by_theheaddealerish-db

floating_silver_by_theheaddealerish-dbwk

opposing_mirror___phoenix_by_theheaddeal

phoenix_by_theheaddealerish-dbu8407.png

As you can see, my style is more sexy or even cheesecakey lol. I draw males + females. I can also do art for stuff not related to RO. Personal characters, fanarts etc are all fine.

As far as the clothing on here goes, I'd really love artistic freedom unless you are dead set on what your character is wearing. Armors I will have to say no to if they are overly detailed. I work best when less bulky stuff is worn xD

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer ^_^

Edited by Inanimate Object (see edit history)
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Quox said:
  • Freeeeebiiiiesssss!! Looool. Welcome back and Goodluck to your Art Shoppuuuu~ :D

Thank you! And haha I don't even do freebs for my friends, I never have time to. I rarely even do art for myself these days! xD

But maybe someday that will change <3

Just now, Inanimate Object said:

Thank you! And haha I don't even do freebs for my friends, I never have time to. I rarely even do art for myself these days! xD

But maybe someday that will change <3

Woah! Looking forward to see all your arts and hoping to change your mind. Huehue. Kidding. I checked your art link and they're awesome. Thinking to get one someday. :D

16 hours ago, Quox said:

Woah! Looking forward to see all your arts and hoping to change your mind. Huehue. Kidding. I checked your art link and they're awesome. Thinking to get one someday. :D

Thank you so much! <3 I am not at the level I want to be, but I am always trying to find ways to get better ^^ My dream is to someday be as good as Kawacy, Yuumei, Sakimichan and all those other really awesome artists :3

If you ever do wanna buy, please let me know <3

Sign in to follow this