• Announcements

    • Big Dumb Object

      How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/16

      Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).

Recommended Posts

So I had been away for 10 months and decided to return as soon as I saw the Xmas event announcement. As I observed this far economy is still wrecked, and not much change has been made during my prior absence. I know GMs and Admins are working hard right now (^w^ ) . In this Christmas, I wish the server gets better :D

I will be around during the xmas event this month @15.00-17.00 server time almost everyday, so for new players, don't hesitate to ask for help.  I would be gladly lend you a hand and share my knowledge. :D

 

                        ~ 5738.gif 5382.gif  5738.gifMERRY CHRISTMAS !! 5738.gif 5382.gif  5738.gif ~

Edited by NibelStark (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blueMagus said:

Welcome back Lex :)

Eer, just to make it formal xD

hiya mate!~~ seems like only both of us, the remaining of OC family (T^ T ) . Really missed old time....

I've seen you really active, what made you stay in this game for so long I wonder... (just curious :S )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye, I don't see any members of OC now, that's sad. I miss it too.

Well, I don't rush things. I take one thing at time. So that there's always something to do and something to look up to. Like I didn't max the my fishing level, so that when I'm tired, I'll just go fish and be excited for it to level. Also, studying and exploring other characters, one after the other, not just using it to kill and look for the KDR ratio makes me feel alive. Right now, I'm using SL and SinX. Also, I'm online like 20 mins to 1 hr per day, cause of work, or sometime every other day. That makes my time so little here in game. There's so many things I want to do here that I cannot accomplished immediately, took me a while to finish something. Also, I'm waiting to see someone I know returning back here, like you. It makes me feel nostalgic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, blueMagus said:

Ye, I don't see any members of OC now, that's sad. I miss it too.

Well, I don't rush things. I take one thing at time. So that there's always something to do and something to look up to. Like I didn't max the my fishing level, so that when I'm tired, I'll just go fish and be excited for it to level. Also, studying and exploring other characters, one after the other, not just using it to kill and look for the KDR ratio makes me feel alive. Right now, I'm using SL and SinX. Also, I'm online like 20 mins to 1 hr per day, cause of work, or sometime every other day. That makes my time so little here in game. There's so many things I want to do here that I cannot accomplished immediately, took me a while to finish something. Also, I'm waiting to see someone I know returning back here, like you. It makes me feel nostalgic.

Interesting..... Wish I could meet you in game (^w^ )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, NibelStark said:

hiya mate!~~ seems like only both of us, the remaining of OC family (T^ T ) . Really missed old time....

I've seen you really active, what made you stay in this game for so long I wonder... (just curious :S )

Dont forget me...xD...hollow here...hehe...been on everyday...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iAbyss said:

Dont forget me...xD...hollow here...hehe...been on everyday...

oh right :D I always mistaken you to someone else

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, iAbyss said:

Dont forget me...xD...hollow here...hehe...been on everyday...

uwaaah~  I can't believe you are still playing too, ken.. :D 

i changed my Whatsapp number couple months ago, i'll text you, so make sure to read it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, blueMagus said:

oh right :D I always mistaken you to someone else

Hahahaa, i actually didnt know u two are still here....

 

2 minutes ago, NibelStark said:

uwaaah~  I can't believe you are still playing too, ken.. :D 

i changed my Whatsapp number couple months ago, i'll text you, so make sure to read it :D

Got ur message...keke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iAbyss said:

Hahahaa, i actually didnt know u two are still here....

Actually, i am not really active this year. You know, bound by work  :L

I wonder if arman and aizel have kids now :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NibelStark said:

Actually, i am not really active this year. You know, bound by work  :L

I wonder if arman and aizel have kids now :D 

ever since i closed my fb, i have lost contact with arman...hahaha....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, blueMagus said:

I haven't seen a post/pic related to baby yet. But I'm not that active in fb so....ye.

some can ask them...lol!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.